PART 10

FF: THE BRIDE (Season 2 )

The Happiness spread in the Palace of Seesh Mahal as Arnav returned back with Yuvraj .. The Royal Community was also present there ..and They wished him and his family Prosperous and Fortune.. When asking about Khushi, He has straightly declare .. She has loses her Mental Stability .. 
Arnav : All matters to me was my son's safety ..And What punishment should I give to the Woman who already lost her Mental Balance ..I am coming .. while Admitting her to the Asylum .. I will pray for her Good Health...

Arnav let out a deep sigh as He looked Royal Community who was looking at each other .. The Royal Head comes infront as He placed his Palm on his shoulder

Royal Head : It's really easy to punish but it's hard to forgive ..and the Girl did a Crime ...by fleeing away with your Son ...But then the Way you handled things .. Really Appreciable Yuvraj .. You have all the good things of being a Successfull Ruler ..

Arnav blinks his eyes smirking a bit as he joined his palms together. 
Arnav : I am not anyone special .. Initially I thought to punish her for doing this to the Royal Heir .. But then Seeing her Condition , I felt pity ..The poor Girl Devotes all her life to us ..And we didn't even bother to knew about her Life .. She has lost her Family ..and in Crave of having a Family of her own She aimed Aryan .. as He was very dear to her ..it's our fault that We didn't realize when her pain becomes a pshycic disorder for her.. 
Arnav (sighed) : I have somewhere failed to keep in my family giving her a brief chance to flee away with my son ...I regret it ...and I regret it that I ignore the change in her behavour for Aryan which my wife keeps on pointing to me .. Well still I will pray for her .. 
Royal Head : Yuvraj .. situation takes test .. Well we should be leaving now, we have came here to meet the Royal heir .. Now you should be spending time with your family .. We would be taking your permission.

************************* 
Khushi pulled her knees together as She closed her Eyes tightly remembering his words 
" I promise that I will do everything to keep You and Our babies Happy " 
" I can go to any extent for the Throne ..I can Sacrifice you but not the Throne.. "
" You have to be in the Asylum ... I am Sorry you cannot Come back with me in the Palace " 
Khushi sobbed before She opened her eyes hearing a Clapping Sounds ... 
Khushi looked at her Surroundings which is so different ... The Patients have Crowded around her as She is some showpiece .. She shrienked in Fear .. as one of the Patient touch her hair .. 
Patient : It's so silky ... I want it for my Guriya ..( She brings her Doll out .. from behind her which is bald) I will cut your hairs .... Come with me .. 
Khushi tries to deny ..but she was been Dragged to the Other Corner of the Room by the Patients .... 
********************* 
Days Started passing by, It's almost Seven Days Passed since Arnav had left Khushi to the Asylum .. 
Aryan has became too much Cranky not finding his Mimi anywhere around him .. and whenever He asked about her , He was been Diverted from the topic by his So called Parents .. 
Lavanya : Aryan !! Stop be a Spoil sports ...Come .. Have your Break fast 
Aryan : No Mumma !! I don't like Cornflakes .. Mimi ko bulao ..mimi ko bulao .. Mimi ke paas Aru ko jaana ..
Lavanya glared at Aryan and was about to speak when She saw Arnav walking in the room 
Arnav : What these Chaos happening ? 
Lavanya : See your son is getting so stubborn ? He is giving me tough times in having Breakfast .. 
Arnav : What happen Aryan ? Mumma kya bol rahi hai ?
Aryan pouts as he lowers down his eyes .. before saying in a crying tone 
Aryan : mimi ki yaad aarahi hai .. mimi ko lao nah Dad !! ( Arnav stiffened for a moment before Lavanya said) 
Lavanya : Your Mimi has gone .. Did Not I said you Aryan .. 
Aryan : Kaha gayi Mimi .. 
lavanya opened her mouth to say something but Arnav gestures her to stop 
Arnav : Come Here !! ( He picked him in his lap as he kissed his cheeks) 
Arnav : Don't you love us Buddy ? We both love you so much .. All you want your Mimi ... Mumma and Papa loves you so much Buddy !!!! But seemd Buddy does not care us