Prologue: Spoils

"Let's just hope this thing works!" A voice calls out. Somewhere in the Pacific Ocean a war rages on. On one side of the battlefield stands Hood and Prince of Wales. On the other side of the battlefield, Prinz Eugen and Bismarck emerge from what appeared to be a hiding spot, with the latter carrying a strange weapon.

"Let's show them why you don't mess with the Royal Navy!" Wales shouts. "Open fire!"

"Right!" Hood shouts back as the two open fire. "Go back to where you came from Ironblood scum!"

"Scum?! You don't realize who you're messing with!" Eugen shouts as she retaliates, protecting Bismarck as she charges the strange weapon. "You better charge that thing quick. I may be tough but I'm not invincible!"

"Don't worry, give me a minute..." Bismarck mumbles as she fiddles with the weapon. "Alright, full charge! Let's see what this baby can do, let off the attack for now."

"Huh? What's that?" Hood asks as she looks at the strange weapon that Bismarck is holding. She attempts to move but Eugen quickly shoots her in the kneecap, immobilizing her for now. "OW!"

"Didn't really need that but thanks." Bismarck says. "And firing!" She shouts as she fires the weapon. A large laser shoots out and it blasts a clean hole right through Hood's midsection!

"HOOD!" Wales screams as Hood collapses.

"We best retreat for now." Bismarck says. "We certainly don't want to be on the receiving end of a barrage."

"Right." Eugen replies as the two quickly make their escape.