Protect You ° Bossy Boss

Miyeon's P O V

"You must protect him, at all costs."

It was a sentence, which I kept engraved in my mind.

-

I'm a martial artist, and my parents died a few years ago. I was hired by the Kang Family, to be their son's bodyguard.

I've been Younghyun's bodyguard for 3 years, and I can sense his hatred for me.

I wouldn't blame him, though. It would be irritating to have the opposite sex; guard you, and stay with you, at all times.

The Kang Family is a distinguish family, meaning they have a lot of good friends, but also enemies.

Younghyun had been haunted by living souls for a long time, and his parents would go, frequently for business.

Younghyun didn't have anyone to guard him, at many times, so, it does make sense on why, his parents would hire me.

But, staying with Younghyun, made me different.

His smiles, which are so rare to be witnessed, make me happy. His voice makes me calm. And his eyes, make mine; glisten.

My feelings keep distracting me from my job, even his mother, notices it, but she encourages me to grow my feelings for him, since she grew a fond of me.

His parents love me, and treat me as if their own. Younghyun mentioned that he sees me as nothing, but a money-eating-bitch.

But, of course, it's not true.

I truly care for the Kang Family, and I would do anything to keep them safe.

They supported my parents, financially, on their martial arts business.

I had to endure everything, by myself. All the harsh words, the Younghyun threw on me. They truly hurt me.

"My friends invited me, to a formal party. It's a reunion, many business families will be there. It's important to me, so, keep away. Got that?" Younghyun glared at me, as I nodded.

"Y-yes, sir." I bowed,