Ep. 15

"you walk in the dark with light so bright... Are you trying to tell everyone, 'I'm the bait'?" Quant walked closer towards us with hands in his pockets.

Me and Shibisu's eyes connected for a moment. "set the bait here and lure the tag out from the other side? You're playing it too straight it is boring!"

A smile spread across our faces. Quant started laughing his ass off. "I knew it all but I still came here for you my student!"

I staggered backward by an inch. "so before the tag escapes, let's have a scout lesson here." he eyed me for a second. "a fisherman? Or a wave controller?" he mumbled. "well, doesn't matter! A question for you, what's the best thing for a scout to do here?"

"uh... I don't know? Dance?" shibisu deadpanned. Quant also deadpanned. "what's that nonsense. Sorry, I just thought there haven't been any jokes lately." he turned his head towards me, once again, his eyes rolled over, viewing me up and down.

"what are you supposed to be? Whether you're a fisherman or wave controller, shouldn't you attack me? Are you really dead set on being a bait."

The tapping of his heels echoed through the room. His shoulders slumped as he sighs. "by the way, what a scout should do, is..."

"This!" he launches forward towards Shibisu, cackling. Making the jumpsuit guy cry for his life.

A red spear flew past us, aiming towards the ranker, saving Shibisu from annihilation, but Quaint jumped up on the spear, missing him completely. "your attacks are so obvious."

"Should I put your eye out first?" he flipped in the air, sending a kick towards Khun's blue lighthouse. It crashed down at lightning speed, shutting off and leaving us in the dark.

"shoot!! The observer is too far away, and there are no lighthouses now! It'll take to long for the lighthouse to reach here!" I said in a loud raised voice. Obviously to make him fall in our planned trap.

Shibisu looked behind him, a shadowy ghost loomed over his shoulder." remember my student! Since the scout is always in front, there is a high possibility of facing a number of enemies at once. Then, the best way is to break their lighthouse!" his tone cheerful. "if the lighthouse is gone, the number doesn't matter. Especially in the case of a spear bearer."

"a top scout doesn't need any light." sharp glowing red eyes wonder around us, "holy fuck that's creepy." I whispered under my breath. "checkmate!"

There was a flash of white light being displayed towards us, from the top of the cliff. "lighthouse? There's no way... It's supposed to be where the tag is.."

I pulled out my reel from the invisible armed inventory. (those who are confused, read below)
It circled around Quaint, tying him in place. "fisherman!" he breathes out. "the tag is right here!" Anaak pulled her own reel inventory and went in for his red tag.

"black scales." He broke free from my grip, and successfully dodged Anaak's attack.

I pulled back my hook just as he broke free, but Anaak's was still out in the world. Quaint grabbed onto her, squeezing it tight. "what's this? We're you trying to catch me and not run away?" his gritted teeth turned into a forced smirk. "did I look easy to you?"

I whispered to shibisu, "take me to church because this man ain't it."

"wow, this is beyond insulting!"

Quant laughed loudly but a tremble was heard from his voice. He did one last giggle before having a full-blown out laugh that is... Slightly less terrifying. Releasing his grip on the green hook, he shouted, "the regulars are quite gutsy these days!" he continued to have an endless laugh, his body shaking.

He's pretending to be chill.

He started making unnecessary comments. He calmed down after some time. Putting his hands on his hips, "but your ambush failed. As your ambush fails, what will you do?" he taunted.

"Khun what should we do..?" shibisu silently asked. "if you run now, I'll wait here for 32 minutes and 13 seconds! Because I'm nice."

I ran as fast as I could, away from Quant, splitting up from the others.

Of course, if I had gone with Shibisu, there would be mild problems, like if Quant managed to catch up to him, it would also mean team A would lose 2 people.

Let's just see who he catches first.

~

"hey, Khun I think I'm lost!" I screamed. "are you kidding me!" he said through the earpiece. "oh! No, no, never mind. I see them!" I stopped next to a red-haired spear bearer, huffing out of breath. "glad you could make it." he said. "glad to be alive." I replied.

I stood on the edge, looking down. That's a deep pit. "he's coming."

He talked about time and whatever, and then disappeared. "shit!" I cussed out and looked around. "just attack wherever!" the fairy girl said. " I readied a water bubble.

Below, the charging red horned guy got pushed down. He tumbled down the stairs while quant ascended the stairs.

The red-haired guy jumped down, swinging his large fist to Quant and missing completely.

I shot a bang towards him, and missed. "that bitch."

The red-haired guy fell down with a thump, punched by Quant. "is this it?" he looked up at the tall walls. "I'm going down," I said through the earpiece at Khun.

I jumped down and landed safely in front of him. "hello. " I greeted. "you again? Can't have enough of me huh." he laughed, full of himself. "what are you going to do? Tie me up again?"

I sighed, pulling out my invisible armed inventory. "what do you have there--where did you get that?" he went into a fighting stance. I stood tall, hands tracing over the weapons. "inherited." he got really serious when he saw the armed inventory.

I pulled out my sword, one that was given by my late sister. A thin silver sword with a pink handle.

"as Shibisu said, it's better if you start dancing."

~~~~~~

explanation about armed inventory and reel inventory (the diff)

armed inventory is where you keep your weapons. reel inventory is the reel looking thing on the armed inventory. it can be placed wherever in the armed inventory depending on the user.

OH and water shinsu doesn't need a contract with the administrator. What (y/n) was talking about in the last chapter was just normal bangs like Bam's

(y/n) knows how to make one bang, similar to Hoh (not strong enough to battle) in hopes that she or any daeyang family members get the wave controller position.