The escape

When it was almost sunset they started heading out towards they saw the Lion Guard existing the pass. They than saw the night pride. They wondered how to get past them undetected but than remembered that there were tiny little caves for Kion to hide in along the wall, and that she could camouflage herself. She rolls in the  snow and then runs through the pass telling Kion to follow.
She sees the exit but than sees the night pride coming she hides in a small cave near the wall and waits when she checks if the the night pride are there she bolts out but then she sees Kion up on a ledge she climbs up and stands next to Kion she than sees the Night Pride coming and says we need to hurry they than jump down and bolt through the pass making it to the exit but Chuluun stopped and said one more thing she than licks Kion's cheek but than Rani sees them she tackles Chuluun but Kion quickly pushes her off. Rani is shocked and says this isn't over Chuluun, but Chuluun quickly says yes it is she than charges towards Rani, she than jumps, unsheathes her claws, and gives Rani a huge scar across her eyes. When Rani opens her eyes she realize that she can no longer see. Nermala rushes over and says I'm sorry the cut is to deep, your now blind. Rani couldn't believe this she wanted to kill Chuluun but now that she can't see she wouldn't last a chance she than says fine you win for now, but leave and don't come back. Chuluun than says my pleasure. She than says come on Kion let's get out of here. Kion and Chuluun than run away from the tree of life leaving Rani crying and in hate.

Thank you for reading my story and I hope you have a great 2020 year.