Part 21

BGM : I'm a Bad Boy - AlexPandian

The Ring Atrocity : Part 21
Then, slowly he bent his head and blew hot air into her neckline between her cotton clouds before dropping a kiss on each..

She had goosebumps all over..

Slightly shocked by his forwardness but not entirely surprised though...
But she didn't expect him pull this stunt while having both of his brothers on the phone with the loudspeaker on.

Deep inside, his act ignited something in her..
She wanted him to go on..

However in reality she knows its not possible and this isn't the time...
This game of his has to stop at once,
It is getting out of hand..
She isn't afraid of him losing control anymore..
She is afraid of herself now...
She is afraid she won't stop him if he lost control now...

She stared at him wide eyed and pinched his arm
Covered the mouth piece, pushed him slightly..

M (whispered) : enna panneringge?!

He laughed a little and grabbed her wrist that's on his chest..

Moorthy (phone) : Kathir angge irekana pa?  Mullai? Kekuda?

K Mindvoice (naughty modulation) : Ingge thaan ireken.. Nalla thaan  kekudu..

K (whisper) : bathil sollu.. Anneh kekuranggeleh..

He told while drawing circles around her waist and navel.

She shouldn't give in to his naughtiness anymore..
She decided to buckle up and talk to whoever on the other line without being affected by her notoriously romantic husband right now..

M Mindvoice : Ivaghe irekahele.. Raathiri room'ku vanthe mattum anthe paai virichi, light off panithu padeterevaghe... Aana ippeh ippadi settai seyiruthu...

M Manasatchi : uhhum..
Appeh neeyum raathiri ungge mama tholl mele sanji kathi pudichi aluthurendarkanum..
Avaghelum inthe settai ellam raathiri panirpaghe..
Ungge maama ungge utharavuku thaan waiting ivlo naala..
Purinjikodima..

M Mindvoice : athu.. Athu ore flow'leh thonechi....

M Manasatchi : avaghalkum athey thaan.. Ore flowleh thaan ellam nadekethu..

M Mindvoice : hmmm appeh inthe phone? Naa enna panneh?

M Manasatchi : Pese.. Vere enna panneh mudiyum..  Call off paneh videleh.. Pesi thaan aaganum..

M : avaghe...avaghe... Ingge thaan.. Innomo... Hmm.. Ingge

He decided to top a notch now, so he slowly went on his knees in front of her..

She was really shocked to see him like that..
She shook her head 'NO' to him, wanting him stop what he has in his mind..

He kissed her exposed midriff, her stomach and finally he gave a long wet kiss on her navel, before coming up to her again smiling sheepishly at his accomplishment.

She just closed her eyes and controlled her breathing..
Hands clenched..
When she opened her eyes, she looked exhausted with all of his shenanigans..
Later she let out a heavy sigh and leaned her forehead against his chest..
Hugged him...

M (mumbled) : Podhum... Mama..

He smiled looking at her..
Hugged her back..
Took the phone from her hand..
Kissed the top of her forehead
Lightly rubbed her back..

K Mindvoice : konjum overa vilayandathumo? Acho.. Ithuke ippadi ayitha.. Innom evlo iruke...

Moorthy (phone) : hmm seri pa.. Aven kithe enne kupede sollupa...Line vere vithu vithu varuthu... Aven innum kadaiku varama enna pandrannu terile.. Sollirupa...

He smirked..

K : Hello!Anneh... sollungge'neh..

Moorthy (phone) : Dei! Naa unkithe enna sonneh.. Ippeh Nee innum veetleh enna panikithe ireke? Delivery irekunu theriyum leh?

K : Seri.. Naa vanderen'neh..Illeh ingge ore veleya.. Athan.. Appadiye...

Moorthy (phone) : hmm anthe pulleh innum aludukithe iruka?

K : hmm..

Moorthy (phone) : athaan kural ore maathiri irendecha? Seri pesithu sikiram vaada... Neram aagathu..

K :athu...vanthu...hmm ippeh mudiyire maari terile..Aana... paravaleh.. Naa apperema raathiri vanthe paatekeren..

He told while looking at her still buried in his chest..

She still couldn't believe what's happening in front her..

M Mindvoice : ivaghala phone pesum podhu ippadilam settai pandraghe? Apprem ippeh onnume nadakathe maathiri periya Mama kithe peseraghe...

M (whispered) : Aathi...

He finished his conversation with Moorthy and ended the call..

She looked up after he ended the call..
Face full of disbelief, wide eyes and open mouthed.

K: ey.. Enna? Yen ippadi parkere?

M : neenge thana ithu?

K : Yen appadi kekere?

M : illeh... Athu.. Naa pesum podhu... Neenghe...(blush)..ippeh onnume nadakathey maatiri periye Mama kithe avlo casual'ah peserighe! athaan... neenghe thaana ithunu sandegama iruku. 

He put back the phone on the shelf...
Placed his hands on either side of her..

K (teased) : ohho.. Ivlo nerama unneke ithe naana'nu varaathe sandegam..
Ippeh Anneh kude pesum podhe thaan vanthereko?

M (blushed) : athu... Athu..

TBC