date night

Lisa finished touching up her makeup when she heard knock on her door. "Its me, Tzuyu."

Lisa grabbed her headband on the dresser and opened her door. "Hey bitch."

Tzuyu walked in and went straight to the bathroom. "I change my mind. I'm going to get ready here."

"But you don't have any clothes here." Lisa said.

"I know." Tzuyu stuck her head out of the bathroom. "I'm wearing yours, duh."

Lisa rolled her eyes. It wouldn't be the first time the younger girl took her clothes. "By the way, when are you going to return my ripped jeans?"

"When I feel like it." Tzuyu said turning the shower on. "Also, do you have that jean jacket I gave you?"

"Yeah it's in the closet with the rest of the jackets."

Lisa sat there on her phone and texted her manager to park in front of the building.

Suddenly she got a facetime call from Yeri.

"Lali are you ready?"

"Tzuyu decided she was going to get ready at my place so we can leave once we get there."

"okay make sure to tell Tzuyu she's going to be with Jungwoo and you're going to be with Jaehyun. Do these shoes go?"

"Okay and wear your black heels they look better."

"Shit you're right." Yeri kicked her docs off and put her heels on. "Thanks Lali. See you later."

Lisa waved goodbye and hung the phone up when Tzuyu came out of the bathroom.

"Okay now come do my hair." Tzuyu said sitting in front of the vanity.

"Actually let me get Chae, shes the one that did my hair anyways." Lisa left the room to look for Chaeyoung who was currently having a mini concert in her room.

"YOU GOT ME FEELING LIKE A PSYCHO, PSYCHO!"

"You sound like one too." Lisa said as she opened Chaeyoung's door.

"I'm so obsessed with this song." Chaeyoung exclaimed as she lowered the colume of her speaker.

"Me too. Did you see their makeup?" Lisa asked getting distracted.

"Oh my god yes. I sent pictures to our makeup artist. I want to do that for-"

"Wait. You're distracting me." Lisa said getting back on track. "I need you to come do Tzuyu's hair."

Chaeyoung groaned as she stood up and headed towards Lisa's room.

"So where are you guys going?" She asked as she grabbed the comb.

"We're going on a quadruple date with the members of nct." Tzuyu explained.

"Okay, I see you guys." Chaeyoung teased as she smirked.

"It's not like we planned it." Lisa rolled her eyes. "We got dragged into this mess by Chae."

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Chaeyoung somehow got a date with Mark from nct but she said she would only go if she could bring us and Yeri." Tzuyu said.

"And I ended up with Jaehyun." Lisa said. "At least dinner won't be as awkward since we're already friends."

"Friends?" Tzuyu faced Lisa in the mirror. "Since when?"

"Since we both got added to a 97 line groupchat."