One

Na'Cari sat on her bed, binge watching her favorite show, Spongebob. The show helped her get through tough times right along with music.

Na'Cari has always had an obsession with music. It was like her go to when she's feeling different or when she's upset. Like when she first started her period.

If you look around the young teen's room, you'd see posters of Beyoncé and Nicki Minaj and Rihanna. You'd also see older singers and rappers like Eminem, Bob Marley, Babyface, Toni Braxton and many more.

"*Sitting here... Thinking of you... With a candle lit... Fantasizing... Feel your lips... Your tinder kiss is just, ooh... Ooooh... Oooh... Love it when you're touching me... Holding me... I could be your girl... We'd rule the world... All the love making... All of the sinnin be ooh... Ooh... Ooooh...-" Na'Cari sung softly until she heard her room door open.

She saw one of the caretakers she grew very fond of from her 14 years of being here, "Hey, kid. It's adoption day..." Leveno, the caretaker, says softly. Na'Cari nods while staring at the laughing pink and yellow blobs on her TV.

Leveno sighs, "You coming down kid?" He asks. Na'Cari shook her head. Leveno smiles sadly, "Alright. Love ya, kid." He says gently. Na'Cari flashes a beautiful smile making Leveno laugh.

As Leveno walks off, Na'Cari whistles gaining the older guys attention. Na'Cari opens her mouth to speak. After a few seconds, she finally musters up words, "T-Tell y-your husband, Mr. Octavian I s-said hi..." She says in a raspy voice. Leveno grins,"Will do, lil bit." He says before closing Na'Cari's room door.

With Beynika...

"COME ON BEY SO WE CAN GO GET OUR BABY!" A short Trinidadian girl fusses rushing the tall, honey blonde hair beauty. The taller girl rushes after her girlfriend of 2 years, "I-I'm coming, babe!" She shouts while running downstairs accidentally tripping and falling on her face.

The Trinidadian tried her hardest not to laugh, "Really, Beyoncé?" She giggles. Beyoncé blushes, "I-I meant to do that..." She stutters lowly. "Mhm. And my name's not Onika Tanya Maraj..." The woman, now known as Onika, says sarcastically.

Onika helps Beyoncé up, "Ion understand you, Bey Bey..." She mumbles. Beyoncé tilts her head cutely, "What you mean?" She asks making Onika giggle,

"You're so tough looking and have this dominant aura on TV and in public, but alone, you're adorable and sweet and cute and much more." She rants making Beyoncé blush, "I guess you just bring out the dork in me, baby..." She says with a loving stare that made Nicki melt.

"Come on with your cheesy self. Let's go get our child..." Onika mumbles before placing a soft, loving kiss on her girlfriend's lips.

With Na'Cari again...

Na'Cari sighs as she gets up and makes her way over to her window. As she looks outside she sees a custom made GWagon pull up outside of the orphanage.

 As she looks outside she sees a custom made GWagon pull up outside of the orphanage