:❏ Chapter 01

⁺◟ yes i really love seojun as much
as i love suho. please enjoy this book!
⌲ ꒰ ❣️ ꒱ ₊

::❏❜ - - - - - - - - - 🍫

You slung your bag to your shoulder and you run downstairs with such a rush. Well, why you wouldn't? You're going to be late for school.

"Mom, I'm going to school!" You said before leaving the house; closing the door after.

You inserted a lollipop in your mouth before riding your bike; you won't take a train for today.

"I've got 23 minutes left, I still could make this." You thought.

11 minutes has passed since you were biking, you suddenly stopped when there was a guy walking on the pedestrian lane without looking from side to side and haven't noticed that your bike is coming on his way.

You halted immediately and rung your bell that made him startled. He looked at you with annoyance. At first, you were taken aback about how good-looking he is, but he made you annoy so his face doesn't matter right now.

"Excuse me mr. but you weren't looking in your way, oh my gosh." You groaned.

He clicked his tongue before walking away as if nothing happened.

❣️

You locked your bike on the school's small parking lot before running through the hallway; putting the keys in your pocket in the process.

"Excuse me?"

Someone called you but you kept running because you thought it could be some jerks who wanna flirt or such.

You arrived to your classroom while panting kinda hard. Well, gladly you made on time.

"Y/N?!" Jugyeong looked at you in surprise.

You smiled and waved your hand. She rushed to you and engulfed you with a warm hug.

"I missed you!" She cried. Jugyeong will always be Jugyeong.

"I could tell you the same." You chuckled.

"I'm gonna tour you around here and I would introduce you to my friends." Jugyeong smiled.

You nodded your head, "Sure, I would like to meet them." You said.

Jugyeong was really happy to be with her best friend again. After all, you've had been studying abroad for years.

❣️

🍓 extended ending ;

"Jugyeong, let's catch up later, I've gotta find something. I think I might lost it somewhere."

"What was it?" Jugyeong asked.

"My keys. I see you later or tomorrow." You respond before running out of her sight.

You immediately head to the school's parking lot and saw your bike is still there; untouched. But how you would be able to take it home if you don't have the keys with you?

You looked around and haven't saw any clue of your keys.

"I guess I have to walk home." You mumbled.

"Is this yours?" A very unfamiliar voice asked you behind.

You quirked an eyebrow before turning around and you were surprised yet annoyed at the same time. Wasn't he the guy this morning?!

 Wasn't he the guy this morning?!