:❏ Chapter 02

That Day.

You frowned, "Yes and I've been looking for them everywhere." You responded.

He handed you the keys. You unlocked the lock of your bike and head towards the entrance.

"You could've at least say thanks." He said.

Well thanks, mr. jerk. You thought.

"Well look, Asshole is going to walk with his girlfriend and we're just in time." There was two guy outside of the gate; it seemed they were waiting for someone.

You looked at Mr. Jerk and saw his pissed expression. A hand grabbed your wrist and you were startled.

"H-Hey!" You exclaimed.

"You sure are pretty." The guy chuckled.

"Let her go." Mr. Jerk said.

The guy smirked, "Make me." He said.

Mr. Jerk clenched his fist and punched the guy on the cheek. He stumbled back while the other guy punch Mr. Jerk back.

Your eyes goes wide and saw him he got tackled down on the ground and the guy punched him again.

You grabbed your pepperspray and sprayed it to those two guys.

"AAAAA!!!" They screamed and other two guys showed up.

You helped Mr. Jerk and you hopped on your bike, "Hop on!" You said.

He immediately hopped on the back and wrapped his arms around your waist. A huge blush crept across your cheeks.

Now's not the time Y/N!

Before the gang were able to catch up; you managed to get away from the area.

🗓 ; time skip

@ the park

"Aghh!" He groaned.

"Stay still!" You said; holding his chin up as you wipe his bleeding bottom lip with your wet wipes.

He looked at you as he can feel your fingers holding his chin up while aiding him. You let him go and shuffles to your bag and saw the only bandaid you have.

"Cool, I still have one left." You said and peels it off.

"I can put it by myself." He said.

"No." You said.

He frowned, "Why are you-"

"This is my way of saying thank you. Now, shut up and let me help you too." You said then you carefully put the bandaid on his tiny wound.

"We're done." You said, "Who were those guys?" You asked.

He stand up, "It's none of your business." He said before walking away.

"Oi! Then can I at least know your name." You said.

He stopped from his pace, "Seojun. Han Seojun." He said then continues walking.

A small smile appeared on your face. You hopped on your bike and drive off to another direction.

"Han Seojun." You whispered.