:❏ Chapter 03

"I said let go of me!"

You heard someone yelled on the small alleyway. The voice was really familiar.

"We aren't done yet, you bastard!"

You followed the noise and two guys cornering Seojun. It was the two from the other day that troubled you and Seojun.

"I want to crush you!" The guy said and tighten his grip on Seojun's neck.

Your eyes goes wide upon hearing him choking a bit. You quietly grabbed a wood before hitting the guy on his arm; really hard.

"Let go of him!"

Seojun were surprised.

"Ahh!" The guy groaned then his friend charged at you; pinning you down on the ground.

You gritted your teeth as you try to pry him off from you.

"Hey don't touch her!" Seojun was about to run up to you but the first guy stopped him.

Seojun punched him on the cheek and he collapsed on the ground. He pulled away the guy off from you and punched him on the cheek as well. The guy felt weak and Seojun kept punching him.

You stand up and grabbed Seojun by his wrist.

"That's enough. Let's go!" You said and hold onto his hand; pulling him away from the messy scenario.

Seojun grabbed his bag and started running away with you.

"H-Hey!" The guy shouted.

# 🍓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄   𝕾𝐊𝐈𝐏 🍓 #

"D-Did it hurt so much?" You asked while scanning his neck; there's a red mark but it's slowly fading.

"No." Seojun responded before looking away with a small tint of pink on his cheeks.

C-Cute!

('・ω・')

"You should avoid from getting involve with troubles." You said before sitting next to him.

"Troubles love me." Seojun responded.

You frowned, "Let's report them, so they will stop troubling you."

"Don't. If we report it, they will probably report it to my father too. I don't want that." Seojun said.

"But—"

"Thanks for helping but please, mind your own business." Seojun said, "Don't get involve with me. This is the second time that you got in trouble because of me."

"Y-You can't just expect me to ignore you when you were getting beaten up." You said.

"They're gonna trouble you as well." Seojun said before sighing, "It's getting late, I'm gonna walk you home."

Seojun stand up and looks at you, "And if ever they bother you, tell me." He said.