THE SUPER LATE HALLOWEENY THING

YEAH THIS WAS A PROJECT FOR SCHOOL SO I SAID TO HELL WITH IT ILL POST IT HERE

Yeah we had to draw monsters and then i had to write a scary story about them

hope you like

(Bobbies a girl and shes mute. Bobs a boy and is pretty insane. I just made Caleb up)

---

The House

It was a dark Hallows Eve, and two children were walking down a dark road in a forest.

"Bobbie, I think we went too far out! We should be headed back!" The boy of the two said. The girl just shook her head. Bob just stared back behind them at the slowly growing smaller entrance they came in from, as they were getting farther away. Bob sighed, and followed his sister.

Bobbie’s eyes grew wide as she saw an old, creaky house. She jumped up and down in excitement- she loved adventure.

Although that could’ve been her fatal flaw.

Even though Bobbie couldn’t speak, Bob knew what she wanted.

“Bobbie,” he groaned. “It’s nearing midnight!”

Bobbie tilted her head, and gave a puppy dog face. Bob frowned.

“Fine, let’s go in...”

They were soon in the old abandoned house- Bob thought the setting odd- weird even.

The paint on the walls were peeling off, and there was crackly blood on the floor… Some of the chairs were scattered around the house, and the plates were shattered. The house smelt of mildew and moss.

Bobbie winced as the door slammed shut behind her. She tried to open the door- it made a click sound…

It was locked.

She panicked slightly.

We’re locked in! She thought.

A little while later, Bob could hear Bobbie’s ‘freaking out’ pace.

She got us locked in here… he thought, sitting down one of the old couches. We could possibly die in here. But he saw a mist arising. It was black- black as coal. Bob looked at it suspiciously, but didn’t move.

What is that? He thought as he reached his hand out to touch it. But then, an excruciating pain hit him when he touched it, rendering him unable to move. All he could see was the black mist entering his heart then everything went black.

It was a bad decision to come here. A horrible, horrible decision.

Bobbie looked around the house for her brother. But then she jumped after she heard an evil laugh.

Foolish fool, deciding to come here.” Her brother appeared in front of her, though his eyes were pitch black. Bob? She thought.

Oh, your weakling brother?” he said. “He’s long gone. You won’t ever see him again. Sayonara! Adios!” He said.

What did you do to him? She thought- oh how she wished she could speak at this moment.

“I killed him, and took his body over.” He said, looking at himself.

“Man, your parents must’ve had some messed up genes.” He commented.

“Oh well. Once I kill you, I will no longer need this body, and it’ll be peaceful again.”

“My name is Caleb. If I were you, I’d also want to know the name of my killer.” He shot his arm out. Bobbie managed to dodge it, and ran down the hallway.

Should I try to find a way to escape, or stay and die? I’d be with my brother… She thought as she ran.

But what’ll my parents and friends think? Oh gosh, what could I saw about Bob? She thought. An air vent caught Bobbie’s eye.

I can escape through there! She thought. She easily pried the old air vent’s cover off. She crawled into it.

The worst mistake you ever made.

Caleb slowly closed his fist, as the walls of the air vent closed, tighter and tighter.

Bobbie found it getting hard to breath, and she pushed herself further, but one time, when she paused, she couldn’t move anymore. She coughed as all the air was squeezed out of her lungs.

She was already dead before the vent finally crushed her.

The apparition laughed, and mumbled, “Don’t mess with me, I’ll shoot you down.” Before he left Bob’s body. Bob flopped to the floor, limp and cold and dead.

Their parents search for a week before giving up.

Soon, their stories faded into story books, such as the Grimm books.

But I would recommend you something. IF you ever see a house in the middle of the woods on Halloween, you best run for your life.

 ---

YEAH I HAD TO DO IT XDDD