Epilogue

137 Hall Street, New Fork City

“Will you move your lazy-ass!”

The ravenette groaned in response to the cyanette’s demand, not moving an inch.

“I said, move. We need to go!”,she clapped her hands together and deepened her scowl. 

As much as the expression haunted him, John had grown used to Cecile’s explosive and stubborn nature yet  liked to tease her more than he should because of it. Today however, he knew that it was best to stay on her good side. The man reluctantly stood up from his cosy chair  and shoved his hands in his pockets. 

The cyannete glared at him expectantly, “Well, are you going to just stand there or-”

She was cut off by John’s sudden kiss. He wrapped his hands around her waist, deepening the kiss. Cecile, on the other hand, pressed against his chest and backed up a bit, "Is that getting ready?" She asked clearly annoyed.

"Hun, you can't get ready for this" he kissed her again, this time gently stroking her rosy cheek.

But the cyannete was not having any of the man's nonsense, grabbed his face firmly and pushed it away, "We have places to be."

The ravenette groaned in defeat. Nothing was working! Not even desperate-emergency-kisses!! He let the woman free from his hold. The beauty walked past him, failing to notice John's puppy dog eyes. As Cecile was about to leave the room, the man called out, "I don't wanna go!!"

Cecile leaned on the broad doorframe and watched as the ravenette flapped his limbs around, begging her to listen to him.

"Please babe, this is dodgy." He pleaded.

"But you were invited." She pointed out.

"I don't care, I hate them all.", John shivered slightly, shaking the disgust off himself, "We don't know what Elaine and that giant freak want."

"Exactly, I'm curious", she shrugged.

John stared at her in disbelief, "Cecile, I don't want to waste my New Years' because you're curious", he crossed his arms in contempt. “I’d much rather spend it with you, just the two of us.”, he said before booping the woman’s nose.

" Fine, but don't forget ", she leaned over to him and stroked his arm, " If we go we get to stay in a hotel room, alone, away from our neighbours.", she smirked up at him.

John thought for a moment, perplexed by how to counter Cecile’s valid point. "But I love Sam and Charles, they always mind their own business anyway.", he said smugly.

" ugh. Quit being difficult and listen to your wife.", Cecile said in a defeated tone and walked into the other room.

43 Pine Lane Stewardsville, Wontana  7:26 pm

Waiting on the porch of a large and suburban home, the couple did some final touch ups to their bedazzled outfits. As the door opened the two were greeted by Elaine’s warm smile, “Seraphina, I haven’t seen you in ages!”, she embraced her guest briefly before asking, “So, who it this, I don’t think we’ve met?” , she reached out to shake the man’s hand.

“Oh that’s Jin, my boyfriend.”, said Seraphina wrapping her arm around the man’s waist.

Jin was fairly tall, though, with Arlo around the house, Elaine didn’t think he particularly stood out from the rest of the Smurfs. Speaking of, Jin has a full head of navy hair styled in sideburns with a poofy front, the Stitch colour made his dazzling, orange eyes pop. He was definitely a looker, it was not surprising, it was Seraphina we were talking about.