Episode 16: The Wedding

Previously

Back in Cornith Frankie was with Summer as she had taught Frankie combat. "Okay so try this.." she taught Frankie Jitsu and karate than when doing a kick there was a snap. "OW!", Frankie ran towards Summer, "Hey you okay? I sense broken fractured foot.""

Back in the court room 5,000 miles away from Corinth

"I want you to come to the wedding..." said Brooke as Erika looked at her, "What wedding?", "My wedding with my new husband..Dylan Gaines.." Erika looked at her puzzled by the last name. "Gaines?" Brooke nodded yes as Erika looked at her, "I am Jenny Gaines Lab partner."

Currently

"You know what Frankie.." said Bella as she ate some ice cream, "What?" She said, "After everything ever happened this has been far beyond one WILD vacation.." both laughed, "I am serious though, we traveled to Cornith and rescued my brother from an evil cyborg.." Ziggy walked up to them and corrected Bella. "Actually it was a virus.."

"Stop being smart with the ladies.." intrupeted Dylan. Frankie nudged Bella side as she looked at Dylan, "Can we speak? Alone.." he nodded as Ziggy sat by Frankie. "Playing match maker I see..", "Yep my calculatedly guess that they may date is at 99.9%" ZIggy raised a brow. "Whats the missing .1%", "Electro shock backfires.."

Meanwhile with Bella and Dylan...

"Oh my gosh congrats! Does Brooke, Frankie, and the others know?" Bella shook her head no as Dylan looked at her, "You can't say anything about me moving there..I want to tell them personally that I got into NYU.." he smiled and placed his arm over her shoulder. "I won't..don't you worry."

"everyone take your seats! The bride is coming!" Everyone went to go sit down to rise up again once they saw Brooke. "Therefore, it is my pleasure to now pronounce them husband and wife. If there are any objections speak now or forever hold your peace."

The mother stood up all excited, "You may now kiss your bride!" Everyone laughed as one voice unrecognized spoke. "I object!", "..what are you doing.." said Dylan as it seemed he knew her.

"How can you not invite your first born!"

It was Pippin Kane.

Pippin Dress

Pippin Kane

Pippin Kane

She looked around and saw Dylan, "Ugh

She looked around and saw Dylan, "Ugh..what are you doing here Dominick?" Bella looked at him strange as so did everyone else along with his teammates. "Your name is Dominick?!"

THE END?

Has the wedding been officially canceled?
Why did Pippin intrude?
Dylan is actually Dominick?
Will this series continue?

Let me know if you would like a book 2 the book would be called The Dumb Blonde With Robotics Skills