15. What You Deserve

[Jaehee Kang has entered the chatroom]

Jaehee: Oh, Luciel, you're here.

707: Hiya Baehee.

Jaehee: -_-

Jaehee: I'm glad you're here though, I wanted to ask you about something in specific.

707: What is it?

Jaehee: Mi-Cha, since she's going to become Mr. Han's future assistant... Shouldn't she also have access to the RFA chatroom?

Jaehee: After all, it's the same reason why I was included as well...

707: Hmm well, that's an option. But don't you think you're rushing things a little? Lol

707: You still haven't left!!

707: I mean, this MC girl, we don't know her that well. How do we know she's trustworthy?? You should be more careful of who you believe in.

Jaehee: ...I suppose you're right. But I'll admit I want to trust Mi-Cha. So far, she seems like a respectable person.

707: Eh, I'll think about it. If I decide I'll tell ya lol
___

"Seven, I'm a fool," Jumin stated with the most deadpan of expressions to the shorter, red-haired man sitting a few meters across from him inside his studio.

"You just realised?" Luciel retorted with his normal playful grin.

"Jaehee must hate me... All I've done must be a pain to her..." Jumin continued, ignoring the other man's joke and speaking seriously. "I can't think of a single time she's enjoyed being with me..."

"I don't know, maybe 'cause everytime she's with you, there's work?" Seven said, trying to be logical. "You two really should hang out far away from the office."

"You really think so?" the raven-haired businessman questioned, glancing at Luciel.

"I wonder... What kind of things Jaehee likes. I know she unfortunately dislikes cat fur, but she doesn't really dislike cats in general, does she...?" Jumin wondered aloud.

"You should ask her," Seven told him simply, eating some Honey Buddah Chips from the a bag he was holding in one of his hands.

"I wish to know more about her," Jumin whispered blissfully, even if only to himself. "I want to know everything about Jaehee."

"Hm, that's easy. I have an idea!" Luciel Choi assured the worried corporate heir. "But this time you have to listen...!"
___

After her conversation with Luciel that morning, Jaehee got ready for another day of work and left her apartment, locking the door behind her.

While on her subway ride, she suddenly heard her phone start to ring franatically and she immediately pulled it out and picked up the call without missing a beat. "Hello?"

"Jaehee? It's me, Mi-Cha!" her friend's voice resonated from the gadget.

"Oh, MC, how are you doing?" Jaehee smiled softly, turning around to glance at the window next to her and see the world passing by her. "I'm on my way to the office."

"Me? Ah, good as usual!" the younger girl chirped, sounding carefree. "I already arrived, I'm just waiting for you so I can start training!"

"Oh, really? I didn't think you'd arrive forty minutes early!" the woman of non-prescription glasses exclaimed with surprise.

"I didn't seem like a morning person?" Mi-Cha laughed. "I get told that a lot. But I like to take walks around these hours, so I get up earlier than most people."