Todoroki x reader/ memories

To say todoroki had a hard life was an understatement he had to deal with his terrible father and the fact that his mother burned his face the memories still stuck with him.Time to time he would think about it tore him up inside he still even thought of his brother that had ran away when he was younger they had been so close he missed him. You would always comfort him but that perticular day was the same day his brother ran away from home you heard him crying in his dorm when you had wanted to stop by knowing the date you opened the door to see him crying on his knees you rushed over to him times like this pained you broke your heart into pieces. He had been recapping all the events that had happened in his life to lead up to were he was now " what would have happened if he was never my father or just if things were different" he said him hugging you tightly " I'm not sure shoto but you shouldn't worry about what ifs" you said and then something struck you that might make him feel better " And if somethings didn't happen I might not have meet you" he nodded and hugged you tighter digging his nose into the crook of your neck and he spoke against your skin " promise me your not going to be like them" he spoke in a little less ready voice then before you stroked his hair " I promise "