||Chapter 2: I'll Remember that..||

Shinsou's POV
as we walked to the cafeteria i felt someone pull my blazer and pinned me against the wall and to my surprise it was Bakugou fucking hell i said under my breath, "YOU DAMN EXTRA YOU DONT DESERVE TO BE IN MY CLASS KNOWING YOUR QUIRK" he shouted at my face with anger and rage "You're making a scene Bakugou" i said smug "Just get that smug face out of my face!" he yelled once again punching me in the face.

what the hell is his problem?!?! i thought to myself as im in agony and pain i look to the corner of my eye, deku who is scared and somewhat worried for me "K-kacchan stop it!" he yelled at Bakugou as he pushed him aside while letting me free in the process.

Midoriya's POV
as he let go of shinsou i got ahold of him trying to keep his balance but just fell onto my arms (bridal style ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) i got flustered but as Kacchan was about to beat him to a pulp Aizawa Sensei came to break the fight. shinsou seems to have blacked out i informed Aizawa Sensei and he told me to bring him to recovery girl.

on my way there i looked at his face...poor shinsou, Kacchan just had to beat you up for another silly thing like always... i mumbled.

i saw him already opening his eyes as i was running to the infirmary, Shinsou eyes softly open and called out my name "....Izuku...?" he asked out my first name he blushed at me slightly when he noticed i was carrying him bridal style "i-its ok Shinsou we're almost at the infirmary!" i gave him a smile of hope when i said so, then he closed back his eyes.

i walked into the infirmary i rushed to recovery girl "Recoveryshjsjsbh girlsjehejssk shsinsoususis fianstwned.." i said trying my best to gather up words and i began panting from running "Slow down Midoriya, what happened?" she asked patiently "Recovery girl..Shinsou fainted..he has...a.black eye.." i replied to Recovery girl as i layed down Shinsou onto a bed in the ward

"oh dear..it seems very serious, but a little bit of treatment would do the trick, you can leave him here to recover and to follow on with your lunch break" Recovery girl smiled "I-its okay I-Im willing to wait here with him" i stutter as i was looking at Shinsou worried, "well okay then young Midoriya" she responded caringly and she walked off to get medicine. "shinsou i hope you're doing well..." i whispered to him full of worry, i see hims slowly see him open his eyes.

Shinsou's POV
i slowly lift my eyelids to see a figure with forest green hair as i tried to adjust my eyes to lights i see a chirpy grin from Midoriya light scarlet dusted off my cheeks as i was flustered from how close his face was to mine "u-uhm M-Midoriya..y-your f-face is too c-close.." i spoke up as the hues from my cheeks glow redder and redder and i turned my face to the other side looking away from Midoriya

"O-Oh i-im s-so sorry Sh-Shinso!" he looks to the otherside he was just as embarrassed as i was, from a distance i see recovery girl with some medicine and guaze in her hands "oh I see you're awake, hows your eye?" Recovery girl asked

"it stings a bit i guess.." i replied straight forwardly "let me just treat it and you'll be on your way out" as recovery girl treated my left eye and placed a gauze pad on it then kissed it activating her quirk "there that should do the trick" recovery girl cheerfully said as she tried standing me up "thank you" i thanked her dearly "come on Midoriya we should go I think class is about to start again" Midoriya nodded at me and we went out of the infirmary

3rd Person POV
As the two were heading to their class Midoriya broke the ice and apologized "Im s-sorry about Kacchan Shinsou.." Shinsou chuckled and replied with "Why are you even apologizing?, its his fault in the first place to pick on me"
"i know but still.." Midoriya mumbled while fidgeting with his fingers, out of no where Shinsou pinned Midoriya and told him "you dont have to apologize for that jerk" then he smirked mischievously with dusted pink was on his cheeks,

Midoriya's face was burning in all shades of red "Sh-Shinsou I.." his eyes are so beautiful Shinsou thought to himself as he noticed that hes on the verge of crying due to the embarrassment "dont sweat it crybaby" and he went a little but faster than Midoriya "H-hey!" Midoriya retorted and held Shinsou's hand "Wait for me atleast!" "haha fine" shinso replied without noticing that they're holding hands.

Shinsou opened the door to the classroom and he saw the whole class talking together in their little groups (after the lesson Aizawa gave them free time) when Bakugou noticed the two holding hand he stood up and blurted out "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TWO HOLDING HANDS?!"

once  the class hears that they all turned around to see what was katsuki's problem this time "Bakubro i think you should chill out they're just holding hands!" Kirishima defended the two.

"o-oh" shinsou realized that they were both holding hands Shinsou lets go immediately before any one else would see them together but it was too late Bakugou pulled up his collar "hey  Bakugou whats 4+4?" Shinsou asked with a plan up his sleeve "THE HELL WHAT AM I SOME IDI—-" Shinsou used his quirk "Let me go" Bakugou nodded and let him go and waits for another command "flick your head" Shinsou asked another command as bakugou flicked his head "now as your last command go to the trash can and stuff your face in it" bakugou nodded and went outside the classroom.

after he did that, everyone in the classroom was stunned, scared, and petrified of Shinsou. nether the less shinsou ruffles Midoriya's head and walks to his seat.

Midoriya's POV
i walked to my seat after Shinsou ruffled my hair yet again,  but everyone is looking at us... everyone looks scared of shinsou... he barely did anything harmful..kacchan did...i dont know if they'll lighten up to him after this—

"Hey Midoriya are you free later?" Shinsou asked me gleefully "Oh! s-sure Shinso" after a few minutes of chit chat we hear the bell ring and Aizawa stood up from his sleeping bag and said "Class dissmissed" "ill go ahead, ill meet you at the gates" Shinsou told me as he stood up with his back walking towards the door after he went out todoroki aprouched me and held my hand my face was a bright crimson "u-u-uh..shoto..?.."

"Midoriya did he hurt you?, did he brainwash you??" he asked me with concered in his eyes, but i easily let go as i was pissed from all of our classmates thinking i was brainwashed..."Ugh no im not! and stop thinking about Shinsou that way he isnt a horrible person!" i shouted at him and grabbed my bag then stormed off

i walked out the classroom to see Shinou by the door with his bag on his back "are you okay? you look ticked off" Shinsou asked me while worried "N-Nothing really.." i responded.

i really didnt want to hurt his feelings..he doesnt deserve this "Midoriya is tomato a fruit?" he asked me out of the blue "Uh ye—" i was cut off, he brainwashed me! "im sorry for brainwashing you Midoriya but tell me whats wrong"

"Everyone thinks Shinso is brainwashing Midoriya Shinsou is a kind, funny and a comforting person i dont get why they hate Shinso, Midoriya likes him" I responded to my command assigned to me and i snapped out of it, i looked up to Shinsou and i see him looking away blushing "M-Midoriya...is all of that t-true...?" 

he stuttered as he looked back at me "I-I mean y-yeah you are a great person" i sheepishly reply "t-thanks Midoriya...i'll remember that..." Shinso gave a genuine smile to me, my cheeks got dusted off with a bright scarlet as i saw his pure and wholesome smile.....

~To Be Continued~

i hope you like this extra long chapter! im trying my best to make things fluff ish
i hope you enjoy this chapter, i hope you vote and follow my account!

-Ten San