~|[Chapter 4: Jealousy]|~

Heheh click on the cover photo if you havent seen it before

Midoriya's POV
I immediately get off Hitoshi and covered my face, it was a bright scarlet all throughout my face. he sat up and cover his face aswell as i saw kacchan about to close the door but shoto stopped him "dont." he said with his emotionless face about to strike at Hitoshi thinking he was taking advantage of me "HOW DARE YOU USE HIM LIKE THIS?!"  for the first time in my life i hear shoto shouting about topics other than his quirk..

Shinso's POV
after Todoroki yelled at me i was about to reply but so many emotions flowed over my head i couldnt speak..but then something totally unexpected happened.

"Listen jealous fuckwad lets just go" Bakugou retaliated at shoto and restraint him so he wouldn't strike at me, "the hell?! this isnt like you Bakugou! let me go!" he panicked struggling to let go of Bakugou, i cant believe he actually deffended me...

as i kept on muttering to myself i looked back at bakugou to see a lifeless Todoroki on his hands "w-what...did you..kill..him..?" i asked bakugou he looked back at me and replied "your ass better feel lucky right now, lock the door next time so this jealous fuckwad wouldnt beat your ass" he said as he went out the door dragging a fainted Todoroki.

"W-what...j-just h-h-happened...?" Izuku looked at me like a flustered mess "I-I d-dont know e-either..." i stuttered looking back at him "i-its l-like their p-personalities switched..." he mentioned to me with his face still looking frightened "you better go to your dorm before any more commotion happens" i caringly asked Izuku letting him take all of that in.

"y-yeah i should i-i dont want to cause more t-trouble for you" he replied getting his backpack and was about to open the door, "h-hey wait!" i exclaimed pulling his sleeve a bit, "Y-yes Hito-kun?" he looked back at me with his big beautiful eyes....

"can i have your number..?" i asked sheepishly "s-sure!. but why? we live in the dorms we always see eatchother" he giggled "i just want to know that you're always okay" i flirted, "f-fine" he replied switching our phones so we can register our numbers "i-i'll see you tomorrow Hito-kun!" he went out with his backpack and went out.

once he went out i smiled looking at his number on my phone blushing lightly looking back at the day i had and decided to change into some new clothes.

Todoroki's POV
i woke up at the public area/living room in the dormatory "finally you're fucking awake" Bakugou looked at me while sitting with Kirishima with his arm around his back

"what..happened?" i asked Bakugou not remembering a thing, "Well you got jealous because you saw eyebags and deku fucking then i made you faint so you wont freeze eyebags' dick off" Bakugou answered

"you yelled pretty loud a while ago, and i heard you a few rooms away and could've still hear you from a mile away" Tsuyu joining in the conversation without knowing what me and Bakugou walked in on "yeah i was surprise Shoto-kun yelled instead of Katsuki" Ururaka added, i remembered everything that happened more memories started flooding in my brain i stood up confused and said "wasnt...Izuku..brainwashed?"

"No you fucking jealous asshole" Bakugou replied quickly "bakubro take it easy its just a misunderstanding" kirishima deffended me "But—" i was cut off by Bakugou's response "when i saw how eyebags brainwashed deku and tail at the sports festival their eyes were lifeless. and if you were actually paying attention than to think about your daddy issues you would notice how eyebags brainwash people, and if you were to compare the eyes to what we saw. he clearly did it by his own free will"