Girls and Boys of the group

Name: Jayne Frances Judith Reid

Age: 17

Back story: A lass who moved to Dallas Texas because her mother passed away recently and got bullied her who life. She moved to start a career as a vocalist which she met the why don't we boys and ended up falling for one of them but because she had a bad highschool back in England she is scared to tell the one she fell for how she feels because she fell in love with someone and her ex cheated on her and said to everyone in the old highschool that she cheated on him. Jayne never thought she would never find love ever again until she met Zach Herron, who falls in love with hwr from the first day. She doesnt know he is in a band till a text appears from her ex.

Love interest: Zach Herron

Quote: "never will love again"

Face claim: herself

Name: Nova James

Age: 19

Relation to main character: Best friend

Backstory: forced to move to Dallas Texas because her parents died. She used to live in Las Vegas, and is trying to fit in, in Dallas Texas.

Love interest: Daniel seavey

Quote: "why should i trust you?"

Face claim: Nova James
NovaStarSeavey

Face claim: Nova JamesNovaStarSeavey

Name: Annalise Styles

Age: 19

Back story: Annalise has been through a lot, she's been abused emotionally and physically by her clasmates and her father. When she was 15 she moved to Los Angeles, California with her brother. When she was 17, her borther moved back to England with the family. But Annalise stayed behind, then she met Shawn Mendes a week after she has been in LA by herself. Annalise is the youngest styles sibling, her favourite sibling has aleays been Harry, and that is the reason she moved to California in the first place. Now she lives with Jayne in Dallas Texas after she told Jayne about what happened and Jayne let her live with Jayne and Jayne's father.