Chapter 1

Jayne's POV:
I've just walked into a Texan restaurant and i just nearly photo boomed a birthday photo. I didn't want to sound rude and just walk away, so i said to the people who was having the photo taken "I'm so sorry for that." Which a lad wearing a sash said "honestly don't worry miss." OH MY GOD HE IS SO CUTE...BROWN HAIR AND BROWN EYES SO CUTE ARGH//my thoughts. My thoughts were cut off when a lass walked to the cute lad and said "baby how long is it going to take?" The cute lad showed the lass his hand as his dark brown eyes connected with mine and his hand showed five fingers which i'm guessing he told her five minutes. She gave me the evil eye. The sash said 'birthday boy' which i said which made the cute lad smile "happy birthday" the lad smiled a really cute smile. Then he said "thank you miss." OMG he is such a gentleman/polite//my thoughts. I smiled at the cute lad and he smiled back. I asked politely "is it OK if i can get passed please?" The lad nodded then i walked off to get my food and something to drink and went to the booth next to the birthday lad's booth. I saw Nova and Annalise in the booth so i greeted them.

Zach's pov:
Its been three hours sinve i saw the lass because when i spoke to her it was seven o'clock at night and now it's ten o'clock at night. I wanted to know who was in the booth next to my friends and family and my booth, so I stood up on my seat and looked over the booth wall. I saw three girls and one of them was the lads from three hours ago. One of the girls looked at me and said "hello handsome" the lass from earlier looked up and said "well, well, well if it isn't the birthday boy." Before I could  speak my mum sad "Zach get down dear." All three of them laughed but the lass from earlier had a right cute laugh.

Jayne's POV:
Nova, Annalise and I waited for Christina Marie to come and meet us. After 20 minutes Christina showed up and the lad was stills looking over the booth wall. When Christina looked at the lad she said "Zach, hey, oh and happy birthday." She knows him//my thoughts. I softly hit Christina and said through my teeth "you know him Chris?" Then Christina said "oh Zach, this is Jayne, Nova and Annalise." The lad looked me up and down but Christina walked over to the lad and tapped him on the side of his head. I giggle which made the lad smile.

Zach's POV:
Jayne's giggle made me smile. I got down off the seat, grabbed Corbyn's arm and pulled him to the next booth to Christina, Jayne, Nova and Annalise. When my eyes connected onto Jayne my heart hopped out of my chest. All I did was stare at Jayne's smile because it was adorable. My thoughts were cut off when Christina asked "hey Zach Why don't you invite Jayne to your pool party tomorrow since she is the new neighbour." My eyes lit up but also widened when Christina said that but I said stuttering which Kay heard "erm...erm... y-y-yes, she...she can..." Kay intrupted me saying with a disgust in her voice "she can't come... she's a stranger who happens to be friends with you" Christina gave Kay a dirty look which kinda made me laugh on the inside. I then said "yes she can come over." It felt like I could feel my heart skip a beat. Jayne smiled what I could tell was a fake smile because earlier she smiled this really pretty smile.

Jayne's POV:
Christina, Kay and Corbyn walked back to the booth that Zach's family are in. Nova said "well me and Annalise will be off and we'll see you at home Jay." Me, Nova and Annalise all hugged eachother and Nova and Annalise left. Me and Zach stood in silence until Zach said "want to sit with us?" I smiled and nodded as a sign to say yes. Zach grabbed my hand and pulled me to meet his family. When we got to the booth Zach said "guys this is Jayne, Chris you know Jayne, Corbyn you met her not too long ago, and babe please don't be harsh towards her again please." The lass scoffed and looked at her phone. A little girl said "hi I'm Reese, this is Ryan, this is Tahani, Zach's twin sister." I said "so I am guessing it's your birthday too?" Tahani said "yeah that's the whole point of twins they share the same birthday dumbass" I smiled a fake smile, she gave me the evil eye which I gulped.

Zach's POV:
I heard Jayne gulp because of Tahani, I whispered into Jayne's ear "want to get a plate of food and sit in the booth next to this lot?" She turns her head and slighly nods her head so Kay wouldn't see. We got our plates of party food and then went to the both next to my family and friends. Me and Jayne spoke and laughed and actually found out we have a lot in common. Even me and kat don't have that much in common. We finish our food after 2 hours coz it's now midnight and we took our time with our food as we kept talking. My mum came up to us and said "hey Zach you ready to go dear?" I nod my head then my mum said "hi Jayne, I'm Zach's mum, how are you getting home love?" Jayne said "I'm walking ma'am" my mum shook her head and said "since Christina told me and Josh who is Zach's father you were our new neighbour, we would love for one of us to take you home." My mum looked at me and gave me the look to say 'drive Jayne home'. So I quickly said "I don't mind driving you home Jayne."