John Stamos/ Brad Pitt

They were standing under the street light which was full of advertising posters and other papers. There were mostly adds for new movies coming out. The lamp started to riot, so someone decided to cover it in gums. A ruined house was next to them. Covered in grafitti and meaningles stickers of cartoons. It had even a sticker of Full house, that's why Brad liked it so much on this place. On the back wall of it was a big pornographic painting of Tom and Jerry. John used to say that picture ruined his childhood. Inside the house there was full of old, used cigarettes smashed on the floor. In the corner of it there was a big blood patch. They never really went into the house, only on the crashing roof to watch sunsets.
In the other direction there was a quite big hill, covered in dry grass, rocks and wires. They've never went into that direction either. It was nothing interesting for them.
Stars were already shining. This part of the town was abandoned, very few people was sticking around there. In fact, this was the place they have met. It was quite ironic actually, their sets were only a few blocks away and they managed to meet in the most deserted part of the town. It was rainy day and John was smoking leaned on the house. It was the day he had a fight with his director, so he decided to have a little break. He was alone with his mind and a cigarette, when Brad came into his life. He looked like he was lost, and he was too. He didn't even notice John, until he came closer to him...
So there they were, on the place where they met.
John held Brad in his arms for a long moment. Nothing happened. They just existed like that and stared into each other's eyes lovingly. Enjoying each other's touch and closeness. It was a warm summer evening, none of them was in a hurry to go home. Niether of them had to be on a set the next day.
A golden lock of Brad's hair fell on his face. John slowly reached for it and put it behind his ear, admiring Brad's face.
"You're beautiful you know" John whispered into Brad's ear. He sent shivers down his spine. A blush creeped on Brad's face. He looked away and bit his full lower lip. John put his fingers on Brad's chin and turned his face back so they faced. "Don't get embarassed. I mean that" he said in a low quiet voice.
"You're beautiful too" Brad said in an almost whisper. John smiled happily. He leaned into the hug and slightly pressed his lips to Brad's. Brad threw his hands around John's neck and locked them there. John did the same around Brad's lower waist. They broke the kiss. "I love you" Brad whispered.
"I love you too" John's whisper followed.
"I want to show you something" John said quietly, with excitement.
"What is it?"
"Come here"
They parted and started walking slowly. None of them spoke, John was leading the way. He took a hold of Brad's hand and their fingers locked together. Brad's heart went a little faster and John's breathing got a little bit shakier. They were down in a couple of minutes. John led them to the beach. It was completly dark except for the moon which was shining on them. It was covered in small rocks that were totally round and got cold by now. Brad just stood there and gazed around the beach. He didn't even realse that he was staring until John pointed it out. He came behind him and hugged him. His arms locked on Brad's stomach and laid his head on his shoulder.
"D'you like it?" He quietly asked into Brad's neck.
"Yeah, it's amazing" Brad brathed out softly.
"I'm glad you like it" John giggled and lifted his head.
Then Brad felt John's wet tongue touch his earlobe. He clenched his jaw. John licked blond boy's ear. Brad leaned his back on John chest, allowing him to reach more. He closed his eyes and deeply exhaled. John gently nibbled on the earlobe and started sucking it. Brad whimpered quietly.
The black haired man started to kiss down his neck, making wet sounds. Brad moaned softly resting his head on John's shoulder. John released his hands and put them on his hips. He lifted the edge of Brad's Tshirt. His hands slipped under. He slowly slid upwards the blondie's body with his fingertips. He softly touched his lower abs and continued all way up over his stomach. He was still sucking on blondie's neck.
"Oh John" a small whine escaped Brad's mouth.
"Baby" John groaned quietly.
Brad moaned softly again.
John reached blond man's pecs and gently squeezed them.
"Be mine"
"I'm yours"
He pulled Brad's shirt over his head. His sweetheart turned around and kissed him. John smiled into the kiss and pulled them on the ground. They fell down breaking the kiss. Both of them started laughing.
"I'm so lucky I have you" John said and cupped Brad's cheek.
"I'm lucky to be yours" Blond man said leaning down. He softly brushed his lips against John's cheek and then quickly backed off.
"Oh, you little tease!" John protested.
Brad laughed. With one hand he lifted black haired man's shirt and threw it away all in one move. John got on his elbows. Brad lowered himself again. His necklace brushed over John's stomach. He got his lips on John's left nipple and gently sucked it. John threw his head back in pleasure and let out a deep breath. Brad made a wet sound while sucking. John put his hand on the back of blonde man's head. Brad left the nipple and made a kissing trail all the way down to the edge of John's jeans. He sat up in older boy's lap and unzipped his pants. John did the same with Brad's pants and threw them away. Brad pulled them down to John's ankles and positioned himself for a blowjob. They were both almost naked, the only piece of clothing they had were boxers. With his teeth blondie gripped the edge of John's boxers and pulled them down, revealing his boyfriend's fully erected dick. He looked up at his boyfriend with a smirk. John hissed. Blond boy same really close to the cock, almost touched it with his mouth, John could feel blondie's hot breath on it. All of the sudden Brad stopped.
"Let's go for a swim!" He said with a naughty smile, jumped up and ran into the water.
John lifted himself up, not believing what just happened.
"You little... want to play games huh?" He smirked and ran after him. He splashed into the sea. Brad quickly tried to swim away, but John caught him faster.
"I got you" he chuckled while holding Brad's arm.
Brad splashed him to cause distraction and tried to swim away.
"Oh my god" John laughed.
Brad laughed and stuck his tongue out.
John swam after him and caught him properly this time. He squeezed him into a tight hug so he was unable to save himself.
"Can't save yourself now, can you?" John smirked up to Brad.
"No! Let me go!" Brad laughed while trying to save himself from  John's grip.
"No way!" John was laughing hard.
Brad kept twisting around and grunting in John's lap. He was still a child. John thought with a smile on his face.
Brad pushed himself away and splashed all over him.
"Baby!" John laughed.
"You're gonna have to catch me again!" Brad said playfully.
"Challenge accepted" John smiled. He started swiming towards Brad and Brad started swimming away with all his energy. Brad was in a pretty deep, but clear water when John caught him.
"Now you're not getting anywhere" he said and squeezed him. Brad tried to get free once again, but John was too strong. He calmed down and sat down in his lap.
"There" black haired boy sighed.
John swam over to a rock under the sea and sat on it. Brad went after him and returned in his lap. John looked up so their eyes met.
"You're one cute tease, you know" John smirked.
Brad laughed sincerly. John smiled hearing his laugh.
Younger boy bowed his head, so ther noses touched. The tips of their noses rubbed together. John's hands travelled over Brad's back. Brad slowly pulled away.
"I...don't want to have sex tonight..."
"That's okay baby, we can just kiss and cuddle if you want to" John said caressing Brad's cheek.
Brad nodded still looking down. John put his hands around blondie's hips and pulled him closer. Their chests were almost touching now.
"I love you" John said.
Brad looked up to him; "So you're not mad?"
"Why would I be mad?"
"I don't know people do that!"
"No baby I understand if you don't want to" John frowned.
"You do?"
"Yeah" he laughed.
"Baby I love you, and I respect your desicions. As long as you don't do something stupid"
Brad laughed, he pulled his hands out of water and cupped John's face. He kissed him. Their lips moved together, there was a few bites once Brad allowed John's tongue to go into his mouth. John licked Brad's lips making him whimper.
"Oh god! I want to marry you" John exhaled.
Brad blushed hardly.
"You see a future with me?"
John nodded with a smirk on his face.
"What's it like"
"We live in a house in Hollywood, we have a son, and tons of sex" he said. With the last thing he said he tickled Brad, who was extremly ticklish.
Brad laughed and slid into the water, john followed him and tickled him some more. Once they calmed down Brad sighed.
"Our future seems really good"
"Mhmm" John purred into his ear happily. He snaked his hands around Brad's stomach and pressed his chest on blond boy's back.
"Do you want it?" He asked almost moaning and closed his eyes.
A long silence followed, John continued rubbing himself against Brad.
"Yeah" Brad said in a soft voice.
John stopped, he turned Brad around and took him into his arms.
"I promise, you won't regret it"
"Oh I know, now stop being so mature, lets go play!" He giggled and splashed away.
John threw his head back and laughed into the warm night.