The meet part two chapter 2

I was getting ready to go to the other side of the mall when I hared a noise. I hided behind the counter then I felt the cold barrel of a gun and someone say "Get up and answer the questions you are asked". I turned around to see a boy with beautiful blue eyes like a crustal and he looked like he was my age. "What is your name" he asked me "what's your name"I asked. He looked at me and said "Answer the questin". I put my hands down and said "haven". "Carl do you have a group". "No do you". He answered my question as fast as possible and said "Yes and you can come with me but you have to...". "Have to what tell me and I will". "Hold on I am thinking". When he finely told me what I had to do I looked at him with a wired look did he just ask me to help him find a wedding ring. When I found one I grabbed it and we left. When we got to his group at a prison I felt kind of safe. We walked up to the gate and we walked in and the redneck with the crossbow like mine said "Who the hell is this". And I just looked at his crossbow the only person I knew that had the same one as me was my dad Daryl then I looked at him and shouted "DAD IS THAT REALY YOU". Then he shouted back "HAVEN". I ran to him and jumped in his arms and said "I thought I lost you I have been looking every were for you".