chapter 3 Truth or Dare

We went into the prison and i started talking to my dad i missed him so much. A man named Rick who i think is Carls dad asked me some questions "Do you have a group" "No". "How many walkers have you killed" "I lost count a year ago". "Last question how many people have you killed" "One" "Why did you kill them" "It was some kid a year or two older then me and he tried to kill me so i killed him frist so i could live". "Ok you can stay with us but there is only one cell left so you will be shareing with carl is that ok with you dayrl" "If it's ok with haven and carl then it is fine with me" "It's fine with me so wheres carl i need help with my stuff" "Carl come help haven with her stuff she is shareing a cell with you". Carl came down and we went to our cell he dosen't talk much so i will talk and see if he will anwser. "So carl how is this whole shareing a cell thing going to work" i asked as nice as i could. "If you want you can have the top and i will sleep on the bottom if it is ok with you". "That is fine so what do you want to do". "We could go to the watch tower and get to know each other". "Ok that sounds good to me". when we got to the watch tower i climbed the up to the door and then carl came up and closed the door then he locked it and i was kind of scaerd at that point. "So what game do you want to play 20 questions or truth or dare". "Truth or dare" "Ok truth or dare" "Dare i hope you didn't think i was going to pick truth because you are sitting with someone who is the queen of truth or dare". "Ok i dare you to kiss me". "Ok come here". and with that i was kissing carl. "Truth or dare". "Dare" "Ok i dare you to run around the prison with out your shirt and scream haven is the best person in this world and we should all balw down to her"."Challenge accepted" he said and toke off his shirt and ran down the watch tower and I watched as he ran to my dad, Rick and body else and "haven is the best person in this world and we should all balw down to her". He looked at me and started running back while me and everybody else laughed at him. When he got here he said truth or dare and I said dare "I dare you to sit on my lap the rest of the game"."Kk truth or dare" " Truth" "Is it true you like like me" "I can not say". After that we did a whole bunch more truths and dares then we went back to our cell and went to bed.

❤❤❤❤❤AN❤❤❤❤❤
Srry it is in bold and all that ****
I am doing this on my phone so it messed up srry.