1. jonah moore definitely isn't straight

ONE
jonah moore definitely isn't straight

"Dude, I have so much fuckin' adrenaline right now, you could punch me and I wouldn't even feel it."

        Jared stared at Axel with a look mixed with slight concern and amusement. He twirled his drumsticks between his fingers. "I don't know how to feel about that."

        Axel grinned. "Good, 'cause you probably don't wanna know. The results may surprise you." He patted his bandmate's shoulder before downing a water bottle. "Fuck, why couldn't we have a longer set? I could keep goin'."

          "I just got over a cold," their vocalist, Mickey, stated. He was wiping sweat off his face with a rag. "It's surprising in itself that I was able to even sing five songs. No more. You should sing next time."

          Axel pursed his lips. "Nah." He picked up his phone and swiped through all his notifications. His Twitter was blowing up. "Me speaking was enough. I'm not as good as you anyway."

          Mickey shrugged. Axel bit his lip and watched his bandmates gather their things. They'd just finished a gig they'd been waiting to experience for months. And they finally got to, and Axel couldn't get enough. Now that he knew what it was like, he was pretty sure he could do anything. Except for singing in front of hundreds of people. He didn't know how Mickey managed it.

Him and Jared were three years older than Axel. Twenty one and in college — he met them when they were seniors at his school through their Theatre Tech class. It was a blow off, so they got to know each other in that time. They kept in touch after the two of them graduated, and it led to them forming a band together.

"Yo, Ax, you coming?" Jared titled his head toward the back door. "Mickey's throwing a party. You're going, right?"

"Fuck yeah, you kiddin'?" Axel hopped off the table he was sitting on and snatched up his things. He followed him out into the cold, grinning when he saw his three best friends waiting for him as well. "Dudes, holy fuck, I did that!"

     Axel, with sweat beading across his forehead, grinned, hands folded on top of his head. His chest was still rising and falling, the adrenaline so strong it would take a lot to wear off.

        "You did that!" Nasir exclaimed, beaming. Axel let out a happy shout, then barreled into the other boy to give him a tight hug. He picked him up off his feet and everything, spun him around, getting his sweat all over him. He could tell Nasir was grossed out, just a tiny bit. Or a lot a bit.

        Axel hugged Raegan next, picked her up as well, only to put her back down seconds later when she pinched his ear. "Sorry!" he hissed, rubbing his ear. "I'm happy, leave me alone, bitch."

         The boy turned to Vincent last, wiggling his fingers. "You're next, hot stuff. Punch me or run away. Your choice."

"Is choking you out an option?"

"If you want me to get hard, yeah."

"Jesus Christ," Vincent muttered. Nasir lightly shoved at Axel's shoulder, shaking his head. Axel pouted.

He sighed dramatically. "I get it. I'd be possessive, too." Nasir scoffed. Axel ruffled his hair.

"Axel!" Jared shouted from the passenger side of their van. "You coming or not?"

"Gimme a second!" Axel turned back to his friends. "There's a party. Y'all wanna go? Actually, please go. Jared drunk is my worst nightmare."