Chapter 2

I can hear balls flying past my face as I run around our side of the gym. It's me and two other people V.S. Aaron and alex the alphas of the wolf pack, and they just so happens to be two people I've had a crush on for three years!

It's not like I can do anything about it though, because right now there trying to pummel me with their balls... and in other situations I would be fine with that. But not in this situation.a ball comes shooting at my face and I duck down "LEO! You can't just dodge the whole game!" The coach shouts at me as I continue to jump and run around the gym.

By now everyone on my team but me is out but both Aaron and alex are still in. And here's the thing,

1 I can't throw a ball at by crush. 2 I can't throw a ball.

A ball smacks into the ground right next to my feet as I look up,Aaron looks at alex and then at me they both start to smirk as alex shouts "your going down kid" and bother them throw their balls at me and almost like it was fate, Aaron's ball, hits me in the balls sending me to my knees.

"Aaron Alex! Take Leo to the nurses now!" Shouts coach as everyone in the gym Snickers and laughs at my withering form. Then four feet appear in my vision as I'm slowly lifted off the ground.

[hey its ZanderTheDuck, if you have any questions, comments or concerns, leve them in the comments below! Please vote!]

The alphas snow leopard (BxB)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें