Chapter 3

"Wimp" someone mumbles to my left, "let's get you to the nurse" the same person said as they swing me onto his shoulder with my arms dangling down his back.

Now I am going to admit that this position hurts, my dick, which was just hit,and is now uncomfortably presses into the shoulder of this dude. But I am also going to admit that I would do this again even if I had a bullet shot through my dick because Mhh.

I have the perfect vue of this mans butt and he's got a pretty good butt.

Aaron's POV:

We literally just hit him in the head and his "dick" and now we get to carry him there and I hate it. Me and Aaron walk up to the nurses and set him down and leave. "Dude I'm NOT letting him ruin this. Tomorrow we're turning 18! This is exciting" shouts my brother

Leo POV:

Well crap on a stick I'm turning 18 tonight.

Whatever, it doesn't matter that much! I walk into the nurses and wave at her "Leo dear! What happened this time?" I head straight to the ice "dodgeball I mumble"

Since I come in here so often I've kinda become friends with the nurse.

"Bye miss. Lopo!" I shout after taking a late slip and filling it out.

Right when I walk out of the nurses and into the hallway I hear "EVERYBODY THERE IS A SHOOTER IN THE SCHOOL FIND A SAFE PLACE TO HIDE!" Oh thanks for asking my day is going amazingly how about you?

My head frantically looked around as I try and walk back into the nurses office. But a small tingling feeling starts happening in my head and my back. Oh no... not now!

Two leopard ears sprout from my head and a long fluffy tail wraps around my legs. No one can see me like this! So I start running trying to get to the door sprinting past classrooms until a hand reaches out of one of them and grabs my arm yanking me into the room I flatten my ears to my head and try to hide my tail.

[hey its ZanderTheDuck, if you have any questions, comments or concerns, leave them in the comments below! Please vote!]