Chapter 4

Martha ^^

Riley Pov

It's been a week since we left Idaho. We have reached Seattle and we've found a nice apartment for four. It's a bit expensive but Mar is getting a job, and Storm and I are going to school enrolling as juniors. Today is our first day so Mar and I are getting ready. The school we are going to has a uniform. It white collared button-up with a blue plaid skirt and a blue cropped-like blazer for the girls. I paired my thick-heeled ankle boots and black thigh-high socks. I also had a dark blue beanie on my head hiding my ears.

Once I exit my room I saw storm who was tying her dark blue converse. She is wearing the same as me but with fishnet inside of thigh highs. Mar smiles when she noticed me.

"good morning Riley, I made breakfast for you and Storm. You two hurry and eat up I have a surprise for you both" Mar squealed

Storm and I shrugged eating our breakfast as Mar bounced in her seat. As soon as we were done she grabbed our hands pulling us outside to present a yellow jeep. "now you both have to share but I figured this would be awesome"

Storm and I squealed tackling her in a hug "it's perfect"

Mar giggles "OK OK I'm glad you like it, now grab your bags and get to school before your late"

Nodding we run inside and grab our bags I sling my over my shoulder and follow Storm back to the jeep.

"so you wanna drive first?" Storm asked

I blush looking down at my shoes shyly "uh yeah I've never learned how to drive"

Storm gasped softly "well we'll teach you, for now, I'll drive"

I nodded in agreement getting into the passenger side. "now let's get to school!" I exclaimed trying to be excited

Storm giggles starting the jeep and we are off. The drive to school wasn't long it was about an 8-minute drive. I look over the tall brick building suddenly terrified. Slowly and reluctantly I slide out of the jeep with my stuff.

"common we got this" storm grins slinging an arm around my shoulders

Nodding I kept looking at the ground as the whispers started "let's just do this"

Storm squeezed my shoulders slightly "also this is a supernatural school so there are a lot of different scents and people" I sigh 'yeah but there probably ain't no elves' I thought to myself as we entered the office. "good morning I'm Storm Flowers and this is my sister Riley Flowers "

"oh yes, the Flowers sister's here are your schedules, maps, locker number, and combinations, Welcome to Creature High and College, I am Mrs. Val" Val smiled

"thank you miss" Storm smiled and we left looking for our lockers. Luckily we shared all classes and both our lockers are by each other. I sighed softly putting up my bag and grabbing my pencil case and first 2 binders. Storm did the same and smiled at me.

"let's do this thing" she chirped looping arms with me and leading the way to our first period.

While going through the halls many people would stare at us in curiosity and whisper to each other. Avoiding eye contact with everyone I allowed Storm to pull me into a classroom that was already full.

"Hi I'm Storm and this is Riley we are the Flower sisters" Storm chirps

"Ah yes, well miss flowers please introduce yourselves to the class. I am Mr. Reeves"

Storm nodded "Hi! I am Storm Flower, we've moved here from a small town and I like to shop, hang with my sisters, and eat food"

I took a breath as all eyes fell on me "Hi uh I'm Riley Flower, I like to hang with my sisters, read, write, and draw. Oh and I love cooking"