2 Everyone's a Chaperon?

(For anyone wondering, Ned and Mj do not know Pete is a Stark... until.)

Michelle Jones had finally arrived home after a twenty-minute train ride. The ride had been a long one for her and not because she was bored out of her mind or that she had no one to draw. Plenty of people were in crisis.

No, the day had been a long one because well... honest she didn't know. Ned was out, that could have been a part of it. (She would never say that out loud) But still that must not have been the reason, and then it hit Mj...

"Peter..." Ahhh yes, seeing him in crisis and worried all of a sudden due to him going to his place of work for a field trip. Yup that was it, mainly because as much as she loved to call him a 'loser.' She cared for him and didn't like seeing him filled with worry.

"Michelle, dinners ready!" Her mother had called from downstairs and so the young teen shut her sketch book. "I'm coming!" She yelled and headed downstairs to where here parents and younger brother all sat.

Mj quickly grabbed a few of the sides and one of the main courses from the stove top and headed to the table.

"How was your day?" Her father asked all the while looking over everything drooling with hunger. Mj didn't know how to answer and so she lied.

"Good... I guess." She shrugged her shoulder and began to dig in much like the other's had. Once everyone was finished. The four created small talk, mainly to avoid getting up and starting clean up.

"So, anything going on at school?" Her mother had asked the question and Mj shrugged. Then it came to her... how had she forgotten?

"Yea, we've got a trip to Stark Towers Friday and I need one of you to sign it." Mj stood up from the table and went to her book bag which laid by the front door. She quickly unzipped it and searched through her science binder.

"Aha!" She called out as she had finally found it hidden behind the week's homework stack. Mj walked back into the kitchen and handed it to her mother.

Mrs. Jones looked over it like fine pick comb and read ever line and ever little detail. She signed at the bottom and then continued to read the paper that was stapled to the back of it and her face lit up with excitement.

"Hey, Honey I'm going on the tour with Michelle Friday." Mj's dad nodded and her brother seemed to poke out his lower lip. Mj smiled at him, "Hey don't worry mom will be back soon enough to pick you up." The boy brightened up and went back to messing with his dad.

Neds house...

Ned had been out sick all day and so he was really... really out of the know. However, he did receive a text from Peter and Ned pulled it up on his phone. He looked over it and almost fell down when he read the top.

'Permission slip for field trip to Stark Industries.' Ned was drooling... and he didn't care. He ran off to his computer and quickly sent an email to himself with the scanned field trip permission form enclosed.

Ned printed out the copy and walked out of his room. Ned headed towards the couch and there his mother laid on the couch watching a tv show. "Hey mom?"

"Yea, what do you need honey?" Ned walked over and handed his mother the slip. She smiled when she read the top of the paper 'Permission Slip for Field Trip to Stark Industries.'

"You've always wanted to go!" Ned nodded and his mother quickly signed the paper with a pin from a coffee table. Then Ms. Leeds looked at the bottom of the slip and read Chaperon form on back.

"Honey, do you have the chaperon form?" Ned shook his head and quickly texted Pete.

Chair Guy... Do you have the Chaperon Form?