4

4

“What… The actual F***” Those were the words that left both Flash and his father’s mouth, when FRIDAY had announced one Peter Parker’s name and access level. Pete turned to the two with a small but evident shade of red present on his face.

“Amm… Harley a little help?” The intern nodded and thought one up really, really quick. “Peter here works with both his parents and Mr. Stark in Mr. Starks personal lab. And he needs access to the lab along with other classified areas.” The group seemed to nod in understanding, well all except for one Flash Thompson.

The teens walked forward and headed to the elevator. “Where to Boss.” Harley was surprised the A.I. had asked. She normally didn’t ask or talk to anyone who wasn’t Tony or Pepper.

“Level Two.” The A.I. complied and the group stepped onto the elevator. The elevator began to move, and the group waited only a few seconds before the box reached the next level.

“Okay everyone, listen up. Stark Industries was founded in the early 1940s by Howard Stark. Howard pushed the company towards government work due to the impending war and help towards the manufacturing of weapons and technology for the allied powers. Howard Stark even beard a heavy roll in the creation of Captain America. After the war and the loss of his friend Steve Rogers. Howard continued to push the company towards weapons manufacturing.” The group paid attention surprisingly well… however Tony, Pepper, and Peter couldn’t have been more board out of their minds.

“It wasn’t until 1991, when Howard Stark died unexpectedly that Tony Stark took the mantle of CEO. However, the young CEO was unable to run due to his studies at MIT, so Obadiah Stane took the mantel of CEO until Stark was ready. Stane ran the company until 2008 and then was succeeded by Tony Stark. Under Starks guidance the company flourished and strive to be better, more important, and well… less weaponry and more science and technology.” The group had been walking through a museum filled to the brim with Stane and Howard Stark tech, it was interesting but… weird to Tony and Peter.

“The current CEO is Pepper Stark, and she has carried on Tony’s ideas and projects while also trying to tame him.” The group got a laugh at that and even Tony had a small laugh.

The group had somehow found themselves back at the elevator and they all stepped back on. “Now we’re going to the Avengers Museum.” The group all nodded and stepped onto the elevator.

Once in the Avengers museum Harley gave a brief description of the museum’s exhibit’s and set the teens loose to explore. “Go have fun and DON’T TOUCH ANYTHING.” The teens nodded and began to run around.
“Hey, you guys want to go see the Iron Man exhibit.” Ned asked looking to Mj and Peter. Mj gave a small nodded and Peter just kind of shrugged. The three walked off to go look at whatever Tony’s ego had come up with, this left their chaperons standing together.

“SO… Your Peter’s Parents?” Pepper and Tony both nodded.

“Yea, I’m Anthony and this is my wife Pepper. Nice to meet you two.” Mrs. Jones and Ms. Leeds both nodded and the four talked for a little while. However, the four stopped and smiled when they saw their kids looking around.

“Neds just so happy to be here.” The four nodded, they all knew Neds excitement levels could never peak.

“Yea, Michelle seems happier than usual…” Tony rolled his eyes, ‘was that girl ever happy.” However, Mrs. Jones continued… “Yea, she seems to really like those two, especial Peter… She finds joy in him just being happy.” Tony wanted to laugh but he held back and nodded.

In the exhibits…

Ned, Mj, and Peter all looked at the Iron Man armors… ‘They’re all fake’ he though, knowing full well that Tony had every single one of them upstairs in a cabinet that had an auto cleaning function.

“Man look at that, is that a suitcase?” Ned was way too happy for a suitcase… Peter and Mj both looked at each other and rolled their eyes… “You need to ch…”

“Ca-caw CA-CAW MOTHER****!” Peter pulled Mj to the side and watched as Clint came barreling out of the vents. He was dusty and covered in… was that feathers, Pete did not want to know.

“Unc- Mr. Barton! Why are you in the vents… again.” Clint rolled his eyes and grabbed Peter by the shoulder. “What am I doing in the vents? WHAT AM I DOING IN THE VENTS!!! Come on Petey you know why… i’m hiding from Nat, she’s got the broom.” Clint whispered the last part and Pete rolled his eyes and shook his head.

“Really, Mr. Barton please, just stop crawling in the vents and maybe she wouldn’t do that.” Clint scoffed at that, he’s the vent master, not being in a vent… Nahhh.

“CLINT, WHERE ARE YOU!” The voice of one Natasha Romanoff could be heard from the direction of the elevator and ohh boi did Clint know he was screwed. “Yesss…” Clint pulled Peter in front of him and tried to hide behind the boy’s small frame.

“Hey Ms. Romanoff…” Natasha looked at Peter and then looked to Clint, she was going to kill him.

“What??? Come on my ребенок паук, what happened to мама паук or Aunt Nat.” Pete smiled and shook his head, she was good, too good for herself.

“Хорошо, люблю тебя мама паук.” (Fine, Love you Mama Spider.) Nat smiled and ruffled the boy’s hair. “Now come on Bird brain, we’ve got to get ready for the surprise.” Peter want to ask but nope… he didn’t even want to know.

“Who was that Penis?” Flash came walking over, his father somehow captured by the Thor part of the exhibit. Peter looked back to Mj and Ned. Mj was truly unfazed by everything and Ned, Ned was passed out on the floor.

“Umm… That was Ms. Romanoff and Mr. Barton.” Flash eyes lit with fire as he unsuccessful laughed out.

“Really… you expect me to believe that.” Pete nodded, he really wanted to say. ‘Here’s your sign idiot.’ However, he didn’t and then as Flash was going to press further Nat came walking back out of the elevator and looked around. She gave Flash a scarily strait face and picked up the broom that she had left.

“What? It’s our good broom, I’m not leaving it here.” She then looked to Mj and gave a smile. Nat then noticed the sketch book in Mj’s hands. “What are you drawing.” Mj during it all had been sketching both Peter and Flash.

“These two.” Mj showed Nat the drawing and Nat nodded. “Cool, feel free do some of Pete later…” And with that Nat left to go wherever spider’s go. And all the while Flashes mouth stood agape and Pete could only laugh.

After an hour Harley came back around and gathered the teens up. The group was heading to R&D… more specially Peter and Bruce's R&D…