{Stripped} Part 34

Mina's POV

I was really sore from the amazing night I had yesterday. I woke up with Chaeyoung next to me, I guess she started her work late today. 

She woke up and caressed my cheek smiling at me with love. I didn't want her to see me blush so i turned around and got up the bed. 

"Wait don't leave nowww! I still have 1 more hour until I have to be at work." Chaeyoung smirked at me. No way, I was not going to have a second round after how sore I felt from yesterday. 

"I don't think so baby, I'm still senstive from our.... workout last night" I grabbed her legs pulling them out of bed. She came up and started tickling my stomach making me fall to the ground. 

"StOp StoP ChaeEeeEE!!!" I screamed. She ran towards the bathroom, she knew I would've got her back so she ran in fear. That tiger will get what she deserves later. 

A few minutes later she came down stairs where I was preparing our breakfast. We were going to have french toast and orange juice. I wasn't the best at cooking but I wanted to give back to Chae since she always cooks for me. She sat down at the dining table waiting for her food. I was so happy at the state I was in right now. Not only with chae but where my life was going. It was perfect. Just how I wanted it.

I put the french toast on my plate and hers. I poured the orange juice and wished us to eat deliciously. 

"Thankyou Mina, this is wonderful" She told me.

"You don't have to lie Chae, you are the chef around here." 

"Baby, It's great I'm being honest. I like having chilled back breakfasts. Plus it's made with loveee" She extended her last word and kissed my lips.

"You're such a flirt" I said and stuffed the toast in my mouth.

After eating she took both our plates and put them in the dishwasher.  She grabbed her coat, putting it on and went outside.

I grabbed her by her coat pulling her body closer to me,

"Mmmm I miss you already baby" I softly moaned in her ear making her shiver like if she was cold.

"I-I'll be back soon" She gulped.

"You better be Chaeyoung" I whispered on her neck. I licked her neck to her jaw. I loved teasing her like this. 

She gasped,

"Someone might see".

We stared at each other and a few moments later she tried to kiss me. I pulled away and just smiled at her.

"You're right, you should get to work". I told her innocently.

I loved teasing her. 

Author's Note--I just wanted to say, although Heechul and Momo are together I will have Momo get a girlfriend (Not saying who yet) in this fanfic because It's my fantasy and because it's just a story LOL so if you guys want homo (Heechul and Momo) I'm sorry.☹  In my next fanfic that I decide to make, I will have Momo be with Heechul though :) ❤