{Stripped} Part 68

Chaeyoung's POV

She kept kissing and I felt so horrible because I couldn't get her off of me. 

"I know you love this, don't hold back. I can give you what Mina fails to give you." She said as she started biting my neck giving me marks. 

Now I was really screwed. 

I suddenly felt her mouth leave my neck and saw her fall and saw my beautiful, wonderful girlfriend before me. 

"M-mina, please help me. She won't let me go..." I said starting to cry as I went into her arms, embracing her. 

"Don't worry, I'm here now, I had a feeling something like this would happen, I told you we could not trust her Chae.." Mina said rubbing my back.

"I know... I'm so so sorry for not getting rid of her as soon as I could. But I promise she won't be working for us anymore." I said holding back a few tears. 

"Oh...don't worry about her work, after her death you won't have anything to worry about, just about me and Valentine's day." Mina said smirking. I was about to say something but she took out a knife and stabbed her stomach.

"MINA!!! WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed at her.

"She's dead now. Aren't you happy now?" She said smiling. I was not happy at all. I think Mina is crazy. But that only fuels my desire for her. 

"No, what are we going to do now? With this dead body?" I asked her looking at the girl.

"I'll just bury her next to Bambam and Lisa." She said ever so calmly.

"uh... okay. Do you want help or should I go?" I said whispering a bit. I was a little scared to be around her but it was only because I witnessed her kill someone with no expression.

"Go baby, I'll come to you in a bit. Go home and get ready for tomorrow! I can't wait for our Valentine's day!" She squealed. 

"Okay... please come back quickly, I'll miss you. " I said getting into my car and shivering as I sat down on the cold seat. 

TIME SKIP

"Chaeyoungieee! I'm home!" I heard Mina scream so I came down stairs.

"Baby, you should shower, since you just buried a body. It wasn't that much of a hassle right?" I asked.

"It wasn't a hassle at all, it was fun. I'd bury another body just for you. I don't mind." Mina said with no emotion in her face.

"Okay... let's not get excited. You should really think about what you're doing when you kill people... it's not a normal thing a normal human being would do..." I said laughing nervously.

" But she touched you, she marked you. Only I should do that to you. And I heard mostly everything she said, she said that she could make you feel better than I could. So I accept that challenge. for tomorrow and you can be the judge." She whispered in my ear while pushing me against a wall. I was already wishing that I could just do it with her but I wanted to wait until tomorrow since it will be special. 

"She's dead, you have no competition..." I said waiting for her response.

She looked at me for a bit and bit her lip which made me really start to struggle. She went upstairs to shower and since I had already showered I went into bed and just waited until Mina came. 

After a while she came into the room with a red towel and her hair was down. It was a great sight, super hard to handle. 

"Baby, save that look for later. Let's just go to sleep for now." She said as she took of her towel and put on a big t-shirt with nothing else. Yes she was not wearing underwear. I had to keep my cool but it was getting harder. Thank god we had to sleep now and the next day was the day that Mina and I would go to a park and do coupley things and come home and I would finally devour her. 

Author's Note-- So this week was a very busy week for me. Thankyou to those that waited for me :) Also the next chapter will have smut, just a warning.