[4]

You grabbed Randell by the throat and lifted him up. You were infuriated that time and time again he refused to defend you. "Listen here Randell, I've tried the easy way. You've given me no choice. If you don't defend me then I'll just have to let them know who really took down that AT-ST 6 weeks ago. And you know, even if they have the slightest suspect that it could be a lie, they'll put you as an immediate threat to the Empire. They won't care if you're caught dead or alive." You threatened.

Randell finally gave in. You set him down but not without giving him a little shove. "I should've killed you when I had the chance." He growled as he gently grabbed onto his aching neck. "But you didn't, and guess who was the only one who could get the job done for you. Me. If you don't show up to defend me I'll have Mando here hunt you down and, he won't let you off as easy as I have." You growled and you stormed out of the building, Mando following you.

"You know I'm not going to hunt such a low pay." He said and you smiled as you turning your head to him as you walked. "I know, but Randell has a serious phobia of Mandalorians." You chuckled as the both of you walked back to the Razor Crest.

Once you two both boarded Mando's ship, you returned all of the weapons that Mando let you borrow. "Thank you, for helping me. How much do you want in compensation?" You asked as you followed Mando back up to the cockpit.

"None." He simply said as he started the lift-off process. "You have to want something. A favor? Some sort of compensation? Oh! I can definitely give you a good word in the Guild." You said and Mando kept busy to his task of manually flying the Razor Crest. "You've already returned the favor. I don't need anything from you." He said and you only looked at him confused. "And remember, no questions asked." He said and you sighed as you sat back in the co-pilot's chair. "So how are you going to sneak me in?" You asked as you turned to the Mando.

"I'm not. I'm taking you to a fairly unknown planet that is inhabited, but unpopular. The shapeshifter will take your place and go through your trials. She has gone through every record she needs to for this case." He informed you and you sat up straight. You were so confused, why was he going to so much trouble to help you. "Listen, I understand you Mandalorians are very secretive about a lot of things but I don't understand why you're helping me so much. I mean, I would understand if you wanted compensation in some form but wanting nothing in return? I just don't think that's the nature of a hunter." You said as you stood up.

"It is in my religion to honor what I have. I honor my guild members, and that is why I am helping you." He said and you sat down. You felt so powerless, you felt like he was lying but you didn't want to confront it because of how nice he was being. But what if he wasn't lying? What if he was just extremely religious?

Before you knew it, the Razor Crest had landed on the planet Mando said was unknown. It was a lushus and vibrant green. "There's a town 3 clicks away, I'll keep in frequent touch. If anything in the case goes wrong, I'll come and pick you up." He said and you nodded. You climbed down the ladder with the Mando not too far behind you.

Just before you could leave the Razor Crest, the Mando stopped you. "You'll need something to defend yourself." He said as he held out a blaster and a knife. You chuckled and raised your fists. "I think I can defend myself fine, thanks." You said and he tilted his head, as if to say sarcastically, 'really?'

You sighed and shook your head. "You Mando's are strange some times." You said as you took the weapons and set them in your hilt. You turned to leave but a strong urge stopped you. You built up some unknown form of courage and turned around, you gently placed your hand on the Mando's shoulder and placed a kiss on his helmet, where his cheek would be. Without another word you left the Razor Crest and followed a small dirt path to the said town Mando was talking about. You couldn't help but turn around and look up into the sky to watch the Razor Crest fly away, a pang in your chest lingered as you saw who had helped you so much, leave.

When you arrived to the so called town, you tilted your head. This couldn't be right, it was more of a barely striving village if you had ever seen one. You kept walking and soon found what looked like to be a pub. When you entered you looked around, a brawl was taking place. While some were watching, others were eating and conversing. Everything was so... Peaceful.

It was such a weird sensation to not have to feel like you needed to watch your back. But you were still alert, you didn't want to be fooled into thinking it was all an illusion. You approached a woman at the bar and sat down. She smiled, "What'll it be miss?" She asked politely, "Do you have lodging here by chance?" You asked and she nodded, "We do, it's only 10 credits a night." She said and you were shocked at how inexpensive it was. You reached for your credit sack just to feel nothing there. That's when you realized that it was still with the Empire as they thought they were holding you in a cell somewhere deep in space.

"Ah... Right... You see I actually misplaced my credit sack and.." You tried to come up with an excuse but wanting to stay for free was just flat out rude, especially when she probably didn't make much of an income as it was. That's when you felt a tap on your shoulder.

"We hear you're looking for somewhere to stay?"