[13]

You were sitting down with the rebels at their camp, you were thinking on how you'd decide to come up with a comprimise. "Alright, you both won't die as long as you and your rebel friends don't persue me." You smiled and they both scoffed. "It's two against one, I highly doubt-" You cut him off by the tilt of your head. "Don't underestimate me. You don't know who you're talking to." You said and the male rebel sighed.

"So what are you? A mercinary?" Bre asked and you laughed, "Far from it, a bounty hunter." You said and she narrowed her eyes at you. "Then you can't kill us without it being injust." She said which you raised your eyebrows. "Well you're somewhat knowledgable. But, the Guild runs through the Empire, there for it is you rebels who are injust." You said and they widened their eyes. "Y-You're in the Guild?" The male asked and you shrugged, "I don't mean to brag, but yes." You said, which didn't amuse them in the slightest. But you couldn't care less what they thought of you.

"How long have you been a rebel?" You asked and the pair looked at each other. "Well, a week at most. We joined because we're siblings and since one was joining the other should." Bre shrugged and you raised an eyebrow. "So you haven't reached the Empire's radar." You said and Bre looked at her brother. "But you'll tell them if you kill us. You'll tell them who we are." He said and you smiled, "Damn straight I will, and they'll take percautions to search anyone you've ever made contact with." You say as you examine your glove.

"Why don't you just kill us now?" Bre asked to which her brother nudged her. "Well, I need you, to report back to your other rebel friends if need be." You said which they sighed. "But, I highly suggest you leave the rebellion before you land yourself a spot on the Empire's list. Because it's not just me that can kill you but anyone from the Guild if they get a shot. So not only do you have the Emps on your back but bounty hunters." You shrugged as if it were no deal but you saw the fear in the siblings' face's. Thats when you began to recieve a transmission via your wrist panel. You answered it, assuming it was going to be your Guild master.

"Y/N, are you alright?" You heard Din ask, you were stunned. You didn't think he'd try to contact you. "I'm fine, Mando. How did you figure out?" You asked with a snarl in your tone, you were still hurt over the truth that he hid from you.

"Greef told me, he knows that were well.. Friends, well he doesn't know who I am but he knows we've done a few missions together." He said and you cleared your throat. "Well don't reveal your identity." You said as you looked at the rebels. "Why, who's there?" Din asked and you smiled. "Just two rebels, I'm holding them hostage so the rest of the rebellion on this planet won't decide to bombard my crash site." You said and Din sighed. You got up and turned around, moving aways from the rebels so you could have a more private conversation.

"What do you want Din?" You asked with a hint of annoyance in your voice. "I'm coming to get you." Din said and you scoffed, "As if. Have someone else come pick me up." You said and you heard a sharp, "No." From Din. "Listen Din, I'm sick of whatever game you're trying to play with me, knock it off." You growled and Din scoffed. "I'm not trying to play any game... I just.. I just want to be friends again. What happened that day of the attack, I didn't want to lose you and you know that as much as I do. And I had to respect the traditions of the Mandalorians because they took me in as their own, even though I wasn't any decendant of a Mandalorian." He said and you sighed. "Okay, Din. Okay." You said, your voice soft and weak. "I'll be there soon. Just hang tight, okay?" He said and you nodded even though you knew he couldn't see it visibly. "Okay Din. I will." You said and you ended the transmission. you turned around to see the pair of rebels gone.

"Damnit." You cursed under your breath and you heard a snap to your side. You whipped out your blaster when you were then tackled to the ground. Your instincts kicked in and you punched whoever lunged at you, effectively knocking them to the side. You pointed the blaster at who you saw was the brother. "Where's your sister." You growled, angry that they would even try anything. "Gone, she's safe now." He said as he spat out what appeared to be blood. You tightened your grip on your blaster. "You listen, if I let you go, you need to leave the rebellion. You need to run from this war. Take your sister and run, you understand?" You said and the brother looked at you as if you were telling him the secrets of life. "Go, before I change my mind." You said and he scurried up and ran from the campsite.

You didn't know why you'd had a change of heart. You just couldn't see the pair end up in some Imperial jail, or dead.