[9]

"Y/N I think you should take this into consideration, you don't know who you'd be dealing with if you went." Karga said as he chased after you. Your paces were large and quick as you were walking to your ship. "I have no time Karga, not in a situation like this. And you know what he'd do for me if I were in a similar situation." You explained and Karga tried to think of any excuse for you to not leave as he possibly could.

You arrived to your ship but before you climbed aboard you stopped and turned around. "I appreciate your concern Karga but I can't just sit around forever. That's all we've been doing." You said and he shook his head. "I can't send immediate reinforcements if you get stuck too. I just don't want to risk losing one of my best hunters." He said and you smiled as you patted his shoulder. "No worries, I'll get him out. I'll see you soon, Greef Karga." You said and you walked onto your ship.

You wasted no time getting your ship off the ground, into space, and then into lightspeed. While you were awaiting to enter the destined system you prepared your weapons and tested some. You were even were bringing a vibro sword for this mission. You couldn't fail. You wouldn't fail. Soon your ship alerted you of the system you were quickly arriving to. You ran to your cockpit to switch from automatic flying into manual.

You were met with a large and dark planet. You then made sure the coordinates were set in your ship as you navigated your ship to where you were supposed to land. But before you did enter the atmosphere you had to make sure that your ship would stay under radar. Which proved true as you checked your ship's systems and then continued downward into the atmosphere and landing on the planet.

You collected the rest of your items and left your ship, making sure it was sealed from the outside. The only way of opening it again was through an access code you set. You then followed the coordinates to the last seen location- as you had to park far from the coordinates so you wouldn't be so easily spotted.

It was a very dark planet, as well as humid. You also had noticed the planet had a dense atmosphere, meaning the heat would stay trapped below the planet's atmosphere. Barren trees surrounded you but other tall plant-like items were nearly as tall as you were, giving you enough cover. As you were walking you noticed a light that was coming from up ahead, you quietly made your way to the source of the light to then see it was a camp upon closer inspection.

That is where he would be. You knew it. But it was very guarded which concerned you, but you still had a chance as long as you didn't let their numbers get to your head. The majority of the men seemed as if they had out-dated weaponary, of course that was to be expected of pirates.

"Captain, when is the next ship comin' in?" One pirate asked and the other shrugged. "Well, with the majority of the other men they took it might be awhile. But not to worry, they'll be back soon enough." He said as he patted the other pirate on the shoulder.

You were lucky you didn't catch them in their full numbers at least. You snuck around the camp and you checked your map every now and then, seeing if you were getting closer or further from your objective. You noticed you were very close and you looked up to see a large tent, you were as well in the back of the camp. He had to be in there.

You then quietly approached the tent, it was facing outwards, meaning you'd have to quietly take out the guard in front. Which took you little time as well as it was fairly easy. You entered the tent to see a light overhanging a figure who was slumped against some crates. It was him.

"No more.. Please.." The Mandalorian let out a plea and you quietly rushed to his side. While he wasn't being too loud you still feared a pirate would hear. "Shhh, it's me Mando." You whispered, but he didn't have his helmet on, instead a bag covering his head. You looked around for his helmet to see it was on top of the crates he was leaning against. You took it and set it beside him.

"Y/N?" He asked as he let out a cough, his voice was rough and sounded as if he was in pain when he spoke. "That's right, it's me. We're going to get you out of here okay?" You reassured him as you used one of your knives to cut the ropes that were binding his wrists and ankles together. You also knew someone had to have seen his face as his helmet was off, and you knew that was a big no for the Mandalorians. "Who knows of your identity?" You asked and the Mando breathed out, "The Captain, he's knowledgeable in Mandalorian traditions so he made everyone leave when he revealed my face..." Mando explained.

"I'm gonna kill him." You grumbled as Mando sat up. You handed him his helmet. "I'm going to turn around and you can put this back on, okay?" You said, but he was silent for a moment. "I can't, someone knows what I look like." He said, you could hear the shame in his voice. "He'll carry that secret to the grave, Mando. After what he's done to you he's going to pay with the price of death." You said as you clentched your fists tightly. "Now I'm going to turn around and you can put your helmet back on." You said and you turned around, the quiet sounds of the dirt moving indicating to the Mando that you had turned around.

You heard a little bit of shuffling until you heard an "Okay." And you turned around to see him standing, with his helmet on. But you noticed he was leaning, a little too far forward and you noticed he was about to fall. You rushed to his side as you held him up. He stumbled slightly as he clentched his abdomen. "We're getting you out of here." You said as you were beginning to lead him out of the tent. "You won't be able to kill the Captain, he has to many other pirates around him." Mando said and you shook your head. "I'm going to signal my ship to pick you up. You get on and I'll take care of those pirates." You said, anger hinting in your voice. As you took Mando to the outskirts of the camp you ordered for your ship to drop by your location via your control panel on your wrist.

You knew your ship had obeyed the command as it quickly arrived and landed in front of you and the Mando. You helped him up the ramp and then as you were letting go you felt Mando grab your arm to prevent you from leaving. "No, please don't. It doesn't matter anymore." He said and you shook your head. "I'll be fine. I'll be back in the blink of an eye." You said and you removed yourself from his grip. You rushed down the ramp as blaster fire erupted from the outside of the ship. Before you fully decended you said, "But if something happens. Leave. I don't want you to come after me." You said and the Mando stood up but as you quickly walked off the ramp you shut it behind you using the same panel as you had summoned the ship.

You took your blaster out of its holster and prepared for a fight.