How You Met

HARRY: You met Harry in the Ollivanders. You were choosing your wand when you feel someone say, " Hello. Whats your name?" When you turned back, you saw a boy. "Oh, hello. My name is Y/N  Y/L/N. Whats your name?" You smile at him. "My name is Harry Potter. Well, are you became a first year in Hogwarts?" He ask you. You shocked. You never met Harry Potter before. "Well, yes...is this your first year too? By the way, can I see your scar?" You ask with your eyes struck at his scar. He smile and nodded then he show you his scar. "Yes, this is my first year too." Then, you and Harry smile. Without you realise, you blush a bit. Same with Harry. Then, you heard a sound. "Harry, lets go." You saw a giant man behind Harry. "Well, nice to meet you, Y/N. See you at Hogwarts. Bye." say Harry. You smile and say, "See you too. Bye, Harry." You both went out from the shop. You think that you maybe fell in love with Harry Potter.

Ron: You both met when you save Ron from spider. "AAARGH!!! SPIDERS!! HELP ME!!!"  Ron's scream was really really loud. "Arania Exumai!" Then, when the spider blast away, you say Avada Kedavra to the spider. "Phew...thanks...?" He doesnt know your name. "Y/N Y/L/N. Your welcome." You smile. He smile too. "Are this is your third year at Hogwarts?" ( just pretend you both met at third year. )
"Yup. Well, see you at The Great Hall. Bye, Ron." Even he didnt know your name but you know his name since he friend with Harry Potter. Ron waving his hand to you. You think that is the best way to met.

Draco: You both met in The Great Hall at your first year. After The Sorting Hat sorted you into Slytherin, you sat in front of Draco. When he see you, his eyes shine. "Whats your name?" He ask you. "My name is Y/N  Y/L/N. Your name is Draco Malfoy right?" You start to ask him. You feel a little sad since you cant be sorted into Gryffindor. You're pureblood and all of your family member was sorted into Gryffindor. You know the Malfoy family since you always hear your family saying the Malfoy's family name. "Yes. Well, congrats because you be sorted into Slytherin." After that, he shake your hand. You smile a bit. You think he is kinda cute. "Do you want to be friend with me?" he ask you. Then, you nodded. "Yes." You think that maybe this will be a good start for a good friendship. Or maybe more than friendship.

Thank you for reading this preferences. Im sorry if this sucks. I just write the three main character first and then I will write How You Met Part 2 including Neville Longbottom, Fred and George Weasley, Seamus Finnigan and Dean Thomas. Hope you like this! 😊