Soulmate AU

Harry : You were born with words on your wrist. You were waiting for the words to be spoken to you. By the time you came to Hogwarts, you thought you were gonna met a boy to said that words, but no. None of the boys at Hogwarts has spoke that words to you. But, you patiently wait. When its your last year at Hogwarts, you think you can't find a soulmate since these words are not spoken to you yet. You are so upset. After you finished studying at  Hogwarts, you work as a Magizoologist since you love  exploring new animals. One day, you have been kidnapped. Kidnap by some bad wizards and you are locked in a weird place. You starved there and are very upset, you want to get out of there. Three days later, you still trapped in that place, the kidnappers are really bad at you. Suddenly, four men break in to the place and save you. It seems like they're a group of Aurors. One of them, a man with messy jet black hair and green eyes, ran towards you, help you get out and said, "Are you alright?" You were thunder-struck, you looked at your wrist. It's the exact same words that has spoken from the man. You smiled at him, knowing he is the man that will be with you forever in your entire life.

Ron : You can't see the colour red. And it makes you sad. There's a prophecy that saying, you only can see red when you found your soulmate. Your family hopes that it's true but you thought it will never be real. When it's time for you to go to Hogwarts, you are sorted into Hufflepuff and one day, you were lost. You can't find your class. Then, a boy with a lot of freckles help you. You noticed something. You can see red after that. Most importantly, you can saw the boy's red hair. And that time, when you knew that the prophecy is true.

Draco : Everyone's got a heart sign when you fall in love. It happens to Draco. It is a red heart sign, appeared in his arm. He try to hide it, he didn't want anyone to know it. At the same time, a heart sign appear at your knee. You felt a bit nervous. Who in the world would fall in love with you? Then, your heart sign has a word said on it, 'Dragon.' while Draco's heart sign has a flower sign on it. But slowly, as the time pass by, you both realised something. You guys has been fall in love with each other. Draco means Dragon and the flower sign on Draco's heart sign is daisies. Daisies is your favourite flower.

Neville : Everyone has a countdown of when you will meet your soulmate. By the time you're in your second year at Hogwarts, the countdown decreased a lot. You felt a bit nervous when you saw that it will be next two hours and fifteen minutes left. You'll met your soulmate soon! As you walked along the corridors with twenty seconds left to met your soulmate, you saw a blonde boy and his two other fat friends is bullying a boy. You make the blonde boy leave the other boy alone and when you help the nervous boy, the countdown turns to 0.

Dean : You saw a writing in your arm. In this world, a writing will appear in your certain body part when your soulmate writes on the certain body part. It says, "Hello." You smiled, you write back with a marker that you kept with you. You wrote, "Hi. What's your name?" You kept writing to the guy called Dean until you suddenly bumped into a guy when you are busy writing on your arm because you too happy with the writing, you don't look at your way. You bumped into a tall guy with curly hair and he, also, busy writing on his arm. You both apologised to each other until when you noticed that the guy is writing the exact same words at your arm, "It's a nice pleasure to meet you, Y/N." That guy noticed it too and then, you both became a thing immediately.

Seamus : Seamus were born in this world without the ability to see colours. Until one day, he met you. He was really happy he met you. He can't see this beautiful world without you. You both are a perfect pairs and you  guys stay together forever like the moon and stars.

Oliver : You were so disappointed when you find out that your soulmate has breaking up with you. He lied. He lied that the first words you spoken to you are the same, on his wrist. In this world, everyone will get the first words your soulmate will say to you, written on your wrist. You thought he's the one but then when he told you the truth, you were so upset. You didn't know who is your soulmate now and where you will find them. You saw the words that written on your wrist, it says, "Why are you crying? " You couldn't help but cried and cried that you didn't realise a boy has saw you crying in the hallway, alone. He walked towards to you and said, "Why are you crying?" You shocked. You looked on your wrist and to that tall boy. You tried to smile and said, "It's nothing." His eyes widen, looked at his wrist and asked you. "What did you just say?" You said, "I said its nothing." He show you his wrist. It's the same words. You both smiled.

Fred : You were born with two different eye colours. One is brown, and the other one is blue. You know that one of your eye colour belongs to your soulmate. Your eyes will change to the normal colours when you made an eye contact with your soulmate. But, you hasn't met your soulmate yet. But, you wait. And then, one day, you were walking around the Black Lake. It's Saturday and you spend your time there. Then, you saw a boy with a lot of freckles, red hair and two different eye colours. One blue, and one brown too. Once you made an eye contact with him, your eyes change into blue eye colours and his eyes change into brown.

George : You can only see green in this world. People only saw the same colours as their soulmate. Turns out, when you're wearing a green bracelet, George saw it and said, "Nice green bracelet." You were surprised but then pleased to know that your own best friend is your soulmate.

Author's Note : Sorry that Harry's one is so long. Hope you enjoy!