How You Met Part 2

Neville Longbottom - This part takes place in the second year. You were walking at the corridor when you saw Draco and his gang was bullying Neville. "Hey, leave him alone!" you shouted. "If I dont want to leave him alone?" Draco smirked. You took your wand and hex Draco and his gang. They ran away. "Are you alright, Neville?" you asked while helped him to get up. "Im alright." He gave you a smile. "Thanks, Y/N." You gave him a big smile and said, "I gotta go. Bye Neville. " Since then, you both get more close and close.

Dean Thomas - You met him in the first year when you ran into Dean. Dean helps you and then both of you getting close. You dating each other after Ginny broke up with him. ( sorry if this is too short. )

Seamus Finnigan - You getting close to him in third year. You both confessed in sixth year. ( sorry if this too short too, i dont have an idea.)

Oliver Wood - You are younger one year than him. In Harry's second year, which mean you in fifth year and Oliver in sixth year, you asked him about Quidditch. Since then, you getting close. At his last year and you in your seventh year, you both confessed. You didnt go to Hogwarts in eighth year since you both went to worked. Oliver becomes a captain in Holyhead Harpies (sorry if im wrong)
and you becomes a magizoologist.

( A/N ok guys hope you enjoy this. I will make another preferences, bye! )