Wait, how is HE your brother!?

"I have to say, Mop-boy," you smirked as you tightened the white cloth over the black cross on your arm, "This is actually a decent plan."

"I'm impressed he of all people was the one who came up with it."

You snorted, earning a suspicious glare from Zoro.

"I can see the island!" Luffy whooped from his 'seat'.

Vivi's face lit up as she saw her homeland finally come into view on the horizon, "We're going to stop at a port called Nanohana. We'll have to hide the ship, did you have any visions, Miss (y/n)?"

Leaning on the railing, you shook your head noncommittally, "Not anything useful at any rate."

"Oh come now," she smiled at you, "I'm sure if you of all people know something, it will be very useful."

"Well...I did get a word."

"And that was...?"

"Sand."

"Just sand?"

"Just sand."

He face fell, "I see."

Luffy pouted, "I don't see what's so bad about sand..."

You groaned, hanging your head, "Oh just you wait..."

~0O0~

"Ah." Usopp stroked his chin, glancing around at the large sand dunes in every direction, "I think I see what you mean..."

"No shit," you mumbled, "Some use I am..."

"Fooooooooooood!"

"Oh be quiet and listen for once, Luffy." A hand clapped down on your shoulder. Nami smiled encouragingly at you before her eyes narrowed as she faced the rest of the crew, "Listen up everyone, 'cause I'm only going to say this once. I expect you all to be on your best behavior at all times."

"Okay, Nami-swan~!" Sanji grinned, waving both his arms wildly in the air.

You flinched slightly, 'That's a little too much, even for Flirty, right?'

"I can't really tell. But can you really blame him?"

'Guess not.' Glancing down at the black 'metal' currently snaking round your wrist, your eyes narrowed, 'Are we going to be alright if you stay like that, Mello? We're not going to collapse or anything if we keep this up for too long?'

The bangle wriggled for a moment before fixing into place, "Oh Doctor Chopper said we should be fine if I don't move too much. Being like this means that there's lots of skin contact, and it is far more inconspicuous than the usual tattoo."

"If you've had enough time talking to that freaky blood thing, Missy..."

You stuck out your tongue.

Zoro scowled, "...The guy we have to worry about 'being on best behavior' the most already took off."

"FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!"

"HEY HOLD IT!! LUFFY!!!" Nami growled, clenching her fists as she watched the cloud of dust vanish into the distance.

Usopp gulped, "He's completely inhuman..."

"Ha. That's funny."

"Really funny."

"I was expecting this from you, (y/n)..." he sweatdropped, "but you've corrupted Chopper already?"

"Problem?"

"Oh Missy you hypocrite."

"Ooooh look at Mop-boy using his big, fancy words!"