Memories

*writer POV*
Betty Cooper is a 19 girl. Blonde hair, tall legs and the worst attitude ever. During her high school years she used to be the slut of the school, sleeping around with every guy she met. It wasn't a rumor it was the actual truth; she wanted to feel loved and respected at the same time. She wanted friends, maybe a boyfriends because all the love given by the people surrounding her wasn't enough. As much as she loved her family, she needed more than that.
Now she was about start a new life in a foreign college far from Riverdale, hoping to start over and be happy.

Bettys POV
I wake up in my new room in college. The first night went pretty good, everything is going well, for now. I'm meeting my new roommate today, hoping for a girl to be friends with. I dress my self up with a black ripped jeans and a pink sweater and a pair of snickers. I wash my face, brush my hair and head to the campus bar to have breakfast. I ordered some pancakes, a milkshake and some fruit. The milkshake makes me think of my time back in Riverdale. I had no friends there except Cheryl, who's technically my cousin, so not properly a friend and I'm pretty sure she never liked me anyway. I'm so bored I end up taking my phone and opening Instagram; scrolling the stories I find one of Cheryl saying she is coming to my college to visit a friend. For just one moment of foolishness I let myself wander whether she is coming to see me but then it pops on my screen a selfie of Cheryl and Veronica Lodge together. I've never been really close to both of them but I instantly feel the need to throw up. I never understood this weird sickness I feel always at the most randoms moments. My head is getting heavier and my legs start to shake. I run to my room with the need of using the bathroom when I bump in someone. I look up to see a familiar face, I can't remember his name but it wouldn't be the first time forgetting a dude's name.

"uh sorry"

"It's okay" it looks like he's searching for something in my face and I'm really close to asking why in hell is he looking at me like that.

Whatever he is looking for, it seems like he's found it. He sends me a dashing smile.

"I'm Sweet Pea"

"Betty, Betty Cooper" hoping he wasn't one of the random guy I screwed in the past.

"I knew I recognized you from somewhere. Riverdale High right?"

Of course he was, damnit!

"Yeah and you seem awfully familiar but I-"

"I don't know if you recall, I was Jughead Lodge's best friend"

*flaskback, kinda smut warning ⚠️*

The bell rang, " class dismissed" said the theacher and Veronica ran up to me. I have to work with her in pairs for our project.

" hey Betty, right?" I thought she knew exactly who I was because of the rumors spreading about me sleeping with Mantle, apparently no.

"Yup that's me."

"Okay I think we could meet today at my place to work on the project and maybe you can stay for dinner or idk we could have a sleepover?" She said super excited, while I was rather disturbed by her over the top niceness.

"Yeah sure. I mean if it's okay" I whispered the second part

"OFC okay yay! See at 6. Oh I live at the Pembroke, you know the hotel..."

"Yes sure. See you there" 

I didn't know at the time what would've happened, silly naive Elizabeth.