A crazy mixture of good and bad

Betty POV

After that crazy flashback I snap back into reality and realize there is Sweet Pea still expecting time to say something

"Oh yes I remember now, you guys were part of that gang the...? Serpents!" I finally remember

"Yeah well not anymore, haven't seen him in a while actually" He looks kinda sad

"You're not friends with him anymore?" he laughs, trying too much to look careless and cool with it. Stop trying so hard big guy, it doesn't look good on you. I almost say it.

"Yeah people change. And he became kind of an asshole"

I just want to say how much I always thought he was a dick. But then I remember that I had sex with him- well not exactly but it is not the point. I couldn't judge him.

"Is everything ok?" Sweet Pea noticing my confusion.

"Yep" I laugh nervously and I start to walk away "so, nice seeing-"

" actually I wanted to ask for you number Betty" he mumbles as if he's talking alone

I nod and we share our numbers. I'm shocked , I finally had a friend. I just hope he doesn't remember the things that used to define me in high school.

I forget that I wanted to throw up after the picture of Veronica and Cheryl together. I know I didn't have any rights to feel so excluded but I couldn't help it.
I open the door of my room finding Cheryl and Veronica chatting together. I feel even worse and all I'd want to do would be getting out of there and run away from that situation.

"Betty!" Cheryl exclaims "You're here, finally"

Oh so the lady in red remembers me.

"Yeah that's my room and apparently Veronica you're my roommate!"

I tried to sound as excited as possible. I really did, or maybe I really didn't.

"O thank god you remember me, I thought you wouldn't" she smiles and hugs me.
The hell is wrong with this girl.

" I did apparently" I just giggle and head to the bathroom.

"If it's okay I'm gonna take a shower" I shout from the the door.

"Yeah sure" Veronica says and Cheryl run to me and hugs me as well. What is up with the universe today? Did I miss my monthly tea date with the devil and I'm being punished?

"I'll see you soon cousin. I'll miss you" and she smiles.

Then i go into the bathroom. I lock the door and start to take off my clothes and my underwear. I hop in the shower and begin to wash myself. I put on some vanilla shampoo and some conditioner and then I take my rose shower gel. I get out of the shower when the water turns cold.

*meanwhile*
Jughead POV

I walk past the corner and check the piece of paper with the room number written. I can't believe she is the same college as me. I mean I always knew she wanted to go here but having her around will be annoying.

"Little sister! How lovely to see you around" I just smile and go hug Ronnie.

"Hey Smutpants" Veronica giggles and squeezes me back.

Then, when I break the moment, she spins around and moves gently her arm around, showing me her room as if it was a Five Season's suit.

She lookes so excited and self-proud.
I jump on her bed and she gives me a dirty look because the bed was perfectly done.

"Don't ruin my room. Oh well me and my roommate's room"

"You have to share?! That sucks" I say getting up and wandering around, when I see the door  of the bathroom cracked open.

"Yes and you actually know her. More than just someone you know if I'm not mistaken...she's Be..."

I'm totally not listening at all. As a creep I was caught by the woman showering in the bathroom. I stare at her for what seems to be an hour. She's just breathtaking. Tall, blonde and skinny. I stare at her long legs; my eyes then running up her figure from her back to her neck. From that to her perfect jawline and finally to her face. I can't describe her. The curve of her smile reminded a smirk but her lips looked so soft and pink. She was exactly that, a crazy mixture of good and bad, balance and chaos and it was driving me crazy.

Ayo second chapter. Let me know if you liked it and comment. I'm sorry for mistakes and stuff I'm Italian