New School:New Room

My name is Lady Elizabeth Casern Astarte with the Lady I live with my Aunt because my parents where dead and my Aunt said my Mother died of giving birth to me and my Father died because of an heart attack but when I ask my Aunt where is the body she said it was in a faraway land but I didn’t question her.

She treated me like her own daughter because she lost her daughter in a fire and blame herself and almost commit suicide.

One day I was walking in a street with no one around and almost had an heart attack when someone poke me at the back and when I look at my back there was a woman in black hood and gave me a letter that said.

 To: Lady Elizabeth Casern Astarte

We are inviting you to study here in ‘Etudor Academy’ with no fees and anything but pack your stuff that is needed and clothes and just wait outside of your house if you agree at exactly 7: 00 am

-The Head Deus Council Julius Caesar 

I was going to turn around but I see no one and that creep me out and run to my Aunt and I open the door to search for her

When I see her and call her and said “Aunt Joy can I choose a school to apply in”

And replied with “of Course dear what is the name of the school”

And I replied to her “Etudor Academy and it said that the tuition fee is free but I have to leave tomorrow”

And she said “As long as it safe there and I say yes”

Time Skips to 7:00 am

“Enjoy your new school Eli and don’t forget, your first name is a lady so act like one” as she said it while kissing my forehead

“Yes Aunt Joy I’ll act one like a lady” I smile at her and kiss her cheek and bid farewell

After we do Drama with my Aunt I quickly get into the car and off to go to Etudor Academy.

When I remember that the I was going and I don’t know the location. A school with no information’s and maps and I ask the driver “Mr.  Where is Etudor located exactly?”

And he only look at me smiled and said “It is forbidden to tell the student where is the location, but the Academy is surrounded by large trees and more and sleep tigh—I didn’t finish hearing his sentence but I drifted to sleep already.

……

As I woke up in a room, a room that is my like, the bed is queen size bed that is a color of gold and with black, and I look around the room there is two doors one is for walk in closet that a very shocking because all my clothes are inside but many familiar dress but I don’t remember.

When I look to the other door it’s like a Japanese spa with a cherry blossom tree that I really like.

When I go outside I look at the interior and it has a Greek column all both side in the northern wall it a black board where I can but the date and schedule I have for this school. West part I can see outside the room like window but consumes all the space of the wall but it look like a glass wall that cannot be broken.

East side is a mirror wall. And the south part is Painting of cherry blossoms. And there is a clock and it’s said 10:36 pm. But I notice there is a switch when I click it the cherry blossom paint was gone but replace with an weapon wall a lot of it but all my attention was on a scythe but when I touch it,

It like my hands absorb it and in a flash like I know how to use the scythe and how can Re-appear it again and a tattoo is in hand like a crescent moon inside it is a star.

And I hear a knock on the door.