chapter 3.5

Before I start the chapter,
I will be making a gacha edit for both David/Lucas and Kit/Mario.
I don't know when but it will happen.

Future Jakey was a bit frustrated with the fact that some members of each guild were turned into babies because that didn't happen in his timeline, but he figured he could still do a few things with this.

He blinked up onto Eden's island before going to look for the man. He eventually found him talking to E.Brandon and felt himself smirk a little bit. He walked up to the two while making his presence known.

''Hello Jakey. What brings you to my island?'' Jakey smirked before answering his question.

''Well Eden, something happened with the guilds and you both might want to know about it.'' E.Brandon had a creepy smirk on his face.

''Oh~ and what would that be?~'' E.Brandon and Eden were obviously interested.

''Some members from each of the guilds have been turned into babies...'' Eden looked extremely happy while it was hard to tell with E.Brandon.

''Is there anyone important that was turned into one?'' Future Jakey smirked before nodding.

''Silver and the other Ritchie.'' E.Brandon's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree when he heard about the other Ritchie.

''Oh~ will we get to kidnap them? I'm sure my brother would love to have his counterpart locked up~'' Eden looked at Future Jakey before shrugging his shoulders.

''I don't see why not. But we should wait until they're with everyone else so that we can... make an entrance~'' E.Brandon giggled like the little psychopath he is while Future Jakey smirked.

''Here's the plan...'' The three of them began to discuss what they would do in order to succeed in kidnapping the baby guild leaders.

Sorry for the short chapter but I need to start getting ready for my dentist appointment soon (my appointment is at 9 AM but I have to leave at 8:30 AM TwT)

Remember to always try and have a good day/night. Bye wolf pups!!