chapter 4 part 1

For those of you who are angry at Eden, Future Jakey, and E.Brandon for planning on hurting/kidnapping some of the babies...
You won't like the next part...
Do you guys want me to make a book where you guys beat the ever living daylights out of anyone who hurts the babies/innocent people in any of my books?

Everyone and the babies were at Divinus Magia, excited for the day. They had decided to let the babies have a sleepover and that they would all sleep in the guild hall.

The guild hall had a bunch of sleeping bags, baby toys, blankets for the babies to sit/sleep/play on, and a bunch of other stuff. It was almost dinnertime for the babies, with some of them already eating while the rest are having their food prepared at the moment.

Brandon, Bri, and Brick were all in one corner, chatting quietly as they gave the formula to Ritchie, Bryan, and Silver. The three babies were happily drinking the formula, letting out happy noises when they finished to let the adults know that they were done and wanted to be placed down.

When Lucas was finished, he tried to chew on David's sleeve again, causing the adult to chuckle and pet the baby's cat ears. Lucas purred happily before getting placed down, quickly seeing Inmo's swaying tail and going to play with it.

When Mario, Mitch, and Colin finished, they began to play fight with eachother. They would squeal and flap their wings when they got ontop of the pile and squeal again when they got knocked off.

It was beginning to get dark out, so the adults decided it was time to get the babies to bed. They made sure everything was put away and that all the babies were clean before putting them into their onesies.

Colin had a unicorn onesie, Mitch had a panther onesie, Silver had a panda onesie, and Bryan had a wolf onesie. Everyone began to coo at the babies before grabbing them and heading towards a sleeping bag they said goodnight to eachother before heading to sleep, unaware of what would happen tomorrow.

When everyone woke up the next day, they decided to take the babies to go and play in the garden. When they got there, Mario had began to dig holes everywhere, Lucas had jumped into some water, Bryan was chewing some flowers, Ritchie tried to climb a tree, Silver stayed with the others, and Mitch and Colin had began to play fight, constantly falling into Mario's holes.

After their playtime in the garden was up, they decided to give the babies a bath before going back to their guilds. It was much more difficult than it was the last time that Divinus Magia gave Ritchie, Lucas, and Mario a bath, mostly because Bryan absolutely hated the water and splashed the other babies whil trying to avoid getting put into the bath, which caused the other babies to also fight against being put into the bath.

It was lunch time when they finally managed to finish giving the babies their baths, so they decided to eat together before going back to their respective guilds.

The babies ate without hesitation and played for a few more minutes before getting picked up by members of their guilds. They said bye to eachother but everyone except for Ritchie and Silver froze as Grimshade began to make their way to the door. They didn't freeze because they wanted to, but something stopped them from moving.

''Well, well, well. What do we have here~''

Remember to always try and have a good day/night. Bye wolf pups!!