Chapter 7: Greater Good

-- Tweek Tweak --

"What the fuck?" My mother screams as she sees the scene that has unfolded around me, I slowly rest my father's head on the ground before standing.

"What have you done, he was your father. My husband. My one true love." She says lost in thought, "You took him from me."

"Y-y-you said th-that you wanted t-to le-leave him," I reply shaking.

"Not like this... Leave. Now." She says with tears, "I can't bare looking at you at the moment."

She looks away from me before walking up the stairs, "Are you g-going t-to ring the po-police?" I ask scared.

"I don't know," she replies defeated, "Just go."

I sigh and walk out the door with tears rushing down my face, I try to run to Craig's but the pain in my lower abdomen spikes at that exact moment as I sprawl across the ground.

I gather myself and sit on the pavement, I hug my legs as I slowly cry. My mind filled with regret, but a little voice is telling me that what I did was right, that murdering my father was for the greater good.

"Hello?" A voice calls from behind me, "Are you okay?"

I slowly stand and face the person, a female with a purple top and black raven hair.

"Tweek?" Wendy asks bringing me into a hug, "Let's get you inside."

"No," I say with defiance, "I need to see Craig," I slowly walk away from her as she pulls out her phone, I look at her solemnly as she begins to notice the blood on my torso.

She dials quicker as I begin to limp faster away from this, my legs grow tired as my eyes become heavy. My blinking becomes drawn out and longer than usual...

The sky begins to spin or is that me? I don't know...

-- Craig Tucker --

"He was covered in what?!?" I ask Wendy concerned, I look at Token who shares the same look of concern that I do.

"Blood, like covered head too toe. He wa limping aswell. Come quick," she says panicking.

"We will be right there," I say.

Token and I quickly make our way to Wendy's house we didnt see Tweek on the way but hopefully she can help us by pointing in his general direction.

I knock violently on the door as it slowly opens, "He went that way," Wendy says emerging from behind the door, "Just make sure he is safe." She points towards my house, maybe we missed him.

I didnt say a word but Token says a quick thanks as we begin to run back towards my house, "Help!" Someone yells not far away.

Token and myself exchange glances as we try to find the source of the sound. I see a faint shadow emerging from behind a bush.

"Hello?" I ask cautiously, rustling is heard as a figure emerges from behind the bush, a boy of blonde hair. Butters.

"Leo? What are you doing out here at this time?" Token asks concerned, he begins to twitch as he grasps my arm and pulls me behind the bush.