Chapter 30- In times of darkness there will always come a light.

Sophia's POV

"Come here Delilah, I need you to take this plate of snacks into the meeting room with me to help feed all of the big fighters and planners." I told the 7 year old who had been living at the pack house for about a week and a half now.

The war preparations were being finalised today and soon orders were to be put out to begin attacking the rouge pack that were on the outer boundaries once the lists of fighters were finished.

We walked to the meeting room with two plates full of fruit, cookies and muffins. The looks on the men's faces was quite amusing as the food was placed in front of them.

"Delilah, thanks for the help. I'll come and see you later once this is done ok? Go have fun." I told her as she looked at everyone around the table.

"Ok Luna." She smiled then left the room, closing the door behind her.

"Alright everyone let's get this done so we can ready together our teams." I spoke up, I was getting used to taking control now.

"Yes, Luna. Well the main plan was to lead three teams to attack while keeping those who can fight behind to defend parts of the town. One team will approach from the centre and-" I stopped him.

"No, I believe we should judge where about the rouges will come in and we should circle around behind them to push them in pack boundaries where they will be met with-" the doorbell cut me off. "I'll be right back. Please help yourselves to the snacks."

I walked out of the room and to the front door. My hope for Raphael and the gang arriving home has dropped tremendously and I knew that this was not going to be them.

"Hello?" I asked and I swung the door open.

"Hey cuz!" He's voice chirped bringing a smile on to my face.

"Ashton!" I grabbed him in a huge hug as he laughed.

"You've grown so much since I last saw you." He admitted as his emerald green eyes gazed upon me.

"Well that's to be expected since the last time I saw you was, what? Three years ago? Anyway, I would say you've changed but you haven't changed the slightest bit." I poked my togune out at him as I gestured for him to come inside.

He walked in and I saw behind him was his small family.

"Belle, how are you?" I gleed as she walked through the door.

She pulled me into a hug.

"I'm wonderful, Ashton's all mine now and he hasn't done anything rash like he used to when Lily was a baby." She smiled.

"Ma..." The voice of a teenage girl groaned behind her.

"Oh be quiet Lily, everyone was a baby once." She laughed.

"Hey Lily, how's things?" I asked her.

"It's pretty cool, I just started biology, chemistry and physics. Did you know the chem-"

"Lily, Sophia doesn't need to know the science behind every little thing in the atmosphere..." Belle yelled out.

"Maybe tell me later when your mum can't hear you." I laughed quietly.

Lily blushed but agreed with me before she came inside with her stuff.

I shut the front door and locked it before showing the family where they would be sleeping.

"So what's been happening cuz?" Ashton asked as we walked down the corridor together.

"Well we're preparing for war with a pack of rouges. Raphael, Genevieve and Zac are missing and have been for almost three weeks..." I paused and took a deep breath. "Ash, I miss Raph, I need him here with me. I don't know how to lead, I've been stuck in an orphanage for most of my life."

"Sophia," he grabbed my arm and turned me to face him, halting our journey down the hall, "you are a leader, you've always had it in you ever since you were little. Even your parents didn't know where you got it from. Soph you used to lead me and Percy around when you were a toddler, hang on what age are you?"

He's comment made me laugh.

"I'm younger than you think, Ashton."

"Really?"

"I'm 15 years old, though I may not look like it. I seem to be looking more older every week..." I explained.

"Your as tall as Belle, your hair is a deeper, darker shade of dark brown than it used to be. What happened?" He questioned.

"I found my mate." I shyly replied.

"Aw... My little Soph is growing up on me..." He said with a frown and humour in his eyes as he wiped away an pretend tear with one hand on his heart.

I couldn't stop the old me from shoving him away from me with a laugh.

"You're an idiot Ash, you know that right?" I asked as we kept walking, their room was right at the back of the house, at the very end of the hall.

Sometimes it felt like that hallway went on forever...

"No Soph, you've got it wrong. I'm not an idiot, I'm a genius, how could you call someone who has special intelligence an idiot, Idiot?" He used to always reply to every name I called him as a kid with these exact words and every time it would frustrate me.

"You're so childish Ashton, You're like 30-something. If anything I should be the childish one considering I'm like half your age." I told him as we reached the door.

I turned the knob as he was thinking of a comeback. The door opened and the two girls walked in before him.

Just as his mouth opened to speak Belle spoke up.

"Leave her be, Ashton, come help me unpack." She said looking directly at him.

"Bu-" He started to comeback.

"Ashton..." She warned, making him sigh.

He turned his back, dropped his head and drooped into the room. Belle gave me a wink before I left them. Ashton never liked it when I won a 'Comeback Contest' as he used to call it.

'The times of when I was younger...' I sighed to my wolf.

'That was funny back then. I know we weren't together then but I was still here just we couldn't speak to each other.' She replied.

'I could always sense you though.' I smiled to myself at the memories before my parents died.

"Oh no! The meeting!" I exclaimed as I sprinted down the hall back to the meeting room.

"How could I forget! Stupid Ashton..." I growled as I ran.

I reached the door panting and opened it quickly, then I froze.

"What the heck happened in here?" I said under my breath as I gazed around the room in shock...

---------------

Hey guys!

Long time no see. Here's a few new characters, one of which is my favourite to write most of the time. Please tell me in the comments what your favourite is and see if there is a common character... I would love to know!

Also I can upload photos now so comment your favorite character and if it is the most common then I'll upload the photo I've found/edited next chapter !:D so start commenting!

Sorry for the late chapter things have been a bit hectic lately due to it coming to the end of the year as stuff. But, some more stories should be heading your way soon. :)

Please, if you haven't already, vote, fan and comment.

And please check out some of my other stories, if you like Omega Moon as much as I hope you do please check out the prequel to it call 'Fall of the Empire'. Here's a heads up, it's Katherine's story and if you read it, it could give you some hints on how a lot of characters link up and their back stories... ;)

Anyway! Thanks for reading please let me know or talk to me about this story I have no idea what you guys think of it.

See you in the next update, (should be soon),

Happy reading!

Shay7447