Milky Skin

'Hey Yuju, not sleeping yet?' Yerin asked as she approached the sofa where Yuju was sitting on.

'Nah, I'm kinda bored' she replied while switching channels with the TV remote.

Yerin sat next to her and looked at the TV screen for a while, then she turned to face Yuju.

'You were staring at my butt the whole time during dance practice earlier!' she suddenly exclaimed.

'H...huh? What are you talking about?' Yuju responded, her voice stammering with anxiety as she turned to meet Yerin's gaze.

'Come on! I can clearly see what you were doing from the mirror reflection! You kept staring at my butt the whole time!' she accused, her eyes piercing into Yuju's eyes.

Yuju didn't respond. She couldn't lie her way out of this. The practice room was full of mirrors and there was no way to make up a story even if she tried. She just stared back at Yerin, her face becoming pale in guilt and shame.

Yerin caught Yuju! She took a deep breath, softened her gaze, and let out a cheeky smile.

'So, do you like what you see?' she suddenly said as she reached out her hands to hold Yuju's trembling hands.

'Ah... I... I'm so sorry Yerin! I just...'

Yerin got off the sofa and stood with her butt in front of Yuju. She pushed it slightly towards her face and started twerking lightly.

Yuju stared at her butt, her eyes open wide like dinner plates!

Yerin then grabbed Yuju's hands and placed them on her butt, forcing her to squeeze them!

Yuju started losing control of herself, but at the same time she was resisting as hard as she could!

'Aww come on! Don't be shy! You know you want to!' Yerin teased as she moved Yuju's hand up and down her butt.

Yuju couldn't control herself any longer! She suddenly grabbed Yerin's shorts and pulled them down together with her panties!

Yerin was surprised, but she didn't mind at all!

Now her fully exposed buttocks were in front of Yuju's face. She started wiggling it from left to right, making Yuju even more agitated!

Yuju squeezed Yerin's milky white butt cheeks and started kissing each of them!

Yerin removed her shirt and threw it onto the coffee table along with her bra. She then turned to face Yuju, fully bare and naked.

Yuju then instinctively started removing her own shirt and bra. Yerin helped her by pulling down her shorts and panties and throwing them on the coffee table.

She then climbed on top of Yuju's naked body, her womanhood resting on Yuju's right thigh.

Yerin bent down to kiss Yuju on the lips. Yuju responded by hugging her tightly so now they were both kissing and pushing each other's tongues into their mouths.

As they were kissing, Yerin started rocking her pelvis up and down Yuju's thigh, grinding her womanhood and clit against her flesh!

Yuju could feel Yerin's love juices making her thigh wet. The feeling of Yerin's womanhood grinding on her thigh made her horny beyond comprehension!

She suddenly pushed Yerin away from her, got up, and then pushed Yerin onto the sofa!

Yuju got on her knees, spread open Yerin's thighs with her hands, and then used her thumbs to spread open the outer and inner skins of Yerin's womanhood, exposing her soaking wet entrance and swollen clit!