5

today's a quite day.

chan and changbin are waiting for jisung, who said that he needs something from the store and he is going to pick it up.

"man, let's hope he buys some chips" said changbin, his stomach making some weird sounds

chan face palmed and showed him their small refrigerator, full of tasty food and drinks.

the youngest made an ":o" face and opened the fridge hurriedly.

"I'M STUDIO"

"what-"

"we say that we're home but i am not at home. instead of saying that i am home i said that i am studio-"

"jisung, come in, why are you still in the hall?"

jisung opened the door and excitedly walked in.

"i bought a snake!"

changbin and chan quickly stood up (changbin accidentally squeezed his sandwich a little too much), hissing like cats.

jisung caressed the snake softly.

"his name is changbin"

"FUCKER, YOU-" changbin fell down the chair and did not manage to complete his sentence.

"isn't he cute?" said the youngest with heart eyes.

"yeah very cute, bite marks is also very cute" chan look at the snake like a scaredy cat.

"oh i am into that" the buffest exclaimed, and jisung threw the snake at him.

chaos ruled the room, and the owner of the pet took the snake in his hands.

"i am taking him home! I'll be back in 20 minutes"

"BYE" said the two scared boys simultaneously and they closed the door hurriedly.

chan sighed in relief and sat on his chair.

changbin looked offended.

"why did his name his snake changbin?"

"HE LITERALLY BOUGHT A SNAKE, AND YOU CARE ABOUT ITS NAME?"

jisung was walking down the street, hugging his snake. he thought that his friends were exaggerating, snakes were good.

"jisung?"

the so-called turned around.

"oh hi hyunjin! how are you?"

"all good! oh my god, is that a snake?" he smiled and looked at the pet, examining his features. "what's its name?"

"changbin" jisung giggled.

"interesting name choice!" hyunjin laughed.

"well i should be going now, i need to take care of my snake" the shortest smiled fondly at hyunjin "see you around, okay?"

"of course! see you later."

hyunjin examined jisungs body proportions in awe as he walked away. he sighed in disbelief.

"even his waist is sexy."

(jaist.)