Party! 😛#1

It was friday and i just couldn't sleep cuz of the thoughts of what mattia is gonna think about my swimsuit.so i just get up and i went down to eat breakfast.

after that i put on a light makeup,did my hair and chose an outfit.

Usually i don't wear outfits like this but i wanted to impress mattia

Usually i don't wear outfits like this but i wanted to impress mattia.i hope he will like it 😏

skip to school:
i just stepped in to the hall and everyone's eyes were on me like bitch wth okey i mean i don't usually look like this but still 🙄.
i just walked to my first period and it was P.E and i went to change .

and to my surprise mattia was there with the boys only kairi looked at me :()
so i changed and went out to find polly when i went across the boys and heard mattia saying "nice ass" i blushed so fckn hard .

skip to home:
i called my bestie and we agreed that we're meeting at 4:40 at my house.

at the party:
As i said before i don't go to parties and when we entered the house the smell of alcohol just hit my whole frickin face . 😒
Kairi welcomed us and said that we should go change and meet him at the pool.
we changed and when we stepped out everyone's eyes were on us .

Mattia's pov
"Holy fuck i didn't know felicity can look this fine like damn girl 😏"
i just stared at her when she looked at me smiling and i smirked back .

Felicity's pov:
Mattia smirked at me whaaat then when i just wanted to turn back he started taking his shirt off ain't no compliments doe🥵

He just walked towards me and whispered "you look hella fine ma'"

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS .LOVE 🥰❤️