I want you so bad

I was getting really close with Hector,he is such a good guy to be around .I haven't talked to Mattia in a while now and I'm so angry .I was just one of his one night stand girl.

But unfortunately I still have a crush on him cuz I'm a fucking idiot and he is good looking af.AGGH

I made a test and im not pregnant dw :)
I went to school and i saw Hector so i walked up to him .
He was w Mattia but i ignored it
"Hey" i said
"Hey whats up ?"he asked
"Meet me in 10mins in my locker "i smirked and i glanced over Mattia.He was looking at me  but like idk he was maybe angry?jealous?
I hope so 😗

Hector didn't say anything just smirked back and watched me going away.
Mattia's POV:
"You coming to class or not"Hector asked while getting up .
"Uhm yeah just go to class i will be back ."i said
"Oh and hector one thing "i said turning around .
"Yes?"he asked
"If you ever talk to felicity again i will brake your arm "i said smiling and i went awaY
I looked back to hector who was confused af but idgaf .

I went to felicity's locker and i saw her putting some stuff in .

I walked behind her and grabbed her waist and started kissing her neck .

"Im glad you came "she smiled while turning around .

"MATTIA?"

Felicity's pov :
"MATTIA?" I asked
"What are you doing here stop!" I said pushing his arms away from my waist.

"You thought I'm gonna be hector or wtf?come on "he said

"At this time I was really hoping it was him now get off." I said while I pushed him away so i could go to class.

"No no wait princess what are you doing?"he said while grabbing my arm.

"What am I doing??you are ridiculous Mattia you ignored me after you fucked me and what AM I DOING??" I was almost screaming.I was so angry.

"Oh so that's ur problem u bitch"he said while grabbing my throat he pushed me to the locker.
I couldn't say anything cuz he was choking me.He bent over to my ears and whispered:

"Daddy don't do relationships baby .Tell me you liked that when I was slamming inside you."

"I'm ..Mattia"I was breathing heavy af FUCK
He grabbed my ass and brought me to a bathroom.He put me down to the sink and went down to his knees.He looked up at me
"Do you want me baby?"he whispered
"Fuck mattia I want you so bad " I breathed out..

I just did this quick update cuz it's Sunday and I have nothing to do so yeah :)
Hope you enjoyed 😘