[7]

You were abruptly awoken when you felt the ship violently shake. You sat up and rubbed your sleepy eye as the ship stopped shaking as fast as it had started. "Sorry for the rough landing." Mando said as he approached you. "No worries." You smiled and he sat down. "So you're technically free, I just got word but you're going to be under watch." Mando said and you sighed. "This is ridiculous. I want to find the person who framed me." You growled.

"I may be able to help with that." A voice called out as the changling who took your place walked from around a corner. Where had she come from?

"I picked her up when you were still asleep, I thought it was best if I didn't bother you." Mando said and you nodded as you waited for the changling to continue. "I heard that in my city from a friend that a changeling was wanting revenge on you. So she decided to form into you during a rebel rally. She said it was for her brother you captured if I remember correctly." She said as she examined her nails and was leaning against a wall.

That's when your eyes lit up, you remembered, and it was the day before the said rebel rally. You shot off of the matress you had been previously lying on, which was a mistake as pain coursed through your torso. You nearly fell over if it weren't for the Mando as he quickly wrapped his arms around you. "Whoa, careful there, you're still injured." He said as he steadied you. "I'm fine, but thank you." You said but that realization still hadn't left your face. "I know who it is, and I have an idea of where they could be." You said as you grabbed your items, which the Mando most graciously retrieved.

You tossed the female changeling a few credits and smiled, "Thanks for the tip, and for your help." You said and she shrugged, "Only in it for the credits." She said as she pocket the credits you tossed to her. "Anyways, I'll be on my way. Good luck." She said after the Mando had opened the ramp, and the changeling went on her way.

"And lucky for us we don't need to be going anywhere else as that fake nerf herder is on this planet." You said as you examined your blaster, making sure it was still in working order. "Are you sure it's a good idea to go out with the shape you're in? I can-" You looked at the Mando as you cut him off, "I am very grateful for everything you've done for me, but Mando, this is personal. And whether I am in tip top shape or breathing my last breaths, I will kill the one who tried to throw dirt on my name." You said as you pointed your blaster to the outside of the Razor Crest and shot it at a rock which was placed on a fallen log, and with perfect aim you shot it off the fallen log.

"Tag along if you want but I know how busy you Mandos can get." You said as you grabbed the rest of your items and left the Razor Crest.

You had decided a hood was better than walking around the streets, obviously out of place among the many changelings who were native to the planet. You looked around, remembering the familiar paths you took when you had come to the planet for the first time in search of your bounty. But this time, it was personal, you weren't about to go around being framed and the possibility of being kicked out of the guild- which might you add is all you have left since they took you in after the Separatist invasion on your home planet.

You were practically fuming at the thought as you walked down the narrow alleyways to the house in which the now deceased bounty had previously lived in. You knocked on the door, quite careless as to if you were spotted at this point. "Go away!" You heard a female voice call from inside and it was silent again. You knocked once more and you recieved no response. At this point you had enough and you backed away to then kick the door down and pull out your blaster. You walked in to the dark and crampt home with your blaster pointing at the fraud changeling.

"Get up." You growled to which she immediately stood up with her hands up, shock written in her features. "You know why I'm here." You said, your tone becoming darker with each sentence as you backed her up against a wall, pointing your blaster to her head. "I'm surprised they let you go with where you were recently." She smirked, trying to infuriate you more, which worked.

"I should have killed you when I had the chance. You were lucky when you got in my way and I let you go alive. But this time, it's personal." You said, you felt like you were burning up with how infuriated you were. "What're you going to do? Take me in? I don't have a bounty on my head." She grinned and you heard a voice speak up behind you. "She's right, she doesn't have a bounty on her head. But I'm sure the Empire would love to know who was leading that rebel rally." It was Mando, so he had followed you after all, and must have watched the confrontation unfold.

You smirked as you looked at the changeling scum who dared ruin your name. She then kicked the blaster out of your hand making you swing to the right, but you did a full 360 and as she was trying to run away you grabbed her neck and slammed her to the ground. "You're coming with me." You said and as she tried to get up again you stepped on her wrist. She groaned in pain and you grabbed your restraining binders and restrained her wrists together.